The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: gettin there....

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

gettin there....

almost done....let me know if u have any questions[/url]
    "driving a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if u win ur still retarted"

I wanna see a bigger pic

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

just some random pics...
    "driving a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if u win ur still retarted"

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    cool.

not bad at all,by the way wecome to TGC.
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

phizz2k
    Looking real good.... What type of seats are those? were they difficult to install and did you do any of the welding yourself for the turbo setup?

Proto

ya, thats my cardomain lol. well the seats are from a destroyed toyota celica. a 2003 i believe. some guy i knew got drunk and totaled it but the interior was fine so i ripped the seats out for free. they fit pretty nice actually and were real easy to put in. i just switched over the seat belts and they just bolted right up over the factory holes buti had to make a custom bracket for the rear 2 holes. And yes i did all the welding myself on the turbo kit. its what i do for a living.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Pimp, I have those same exact seats out of a Celica haha. Just curious, why did you mount the turbo so the inlet faces the ps pump? How did your run a MAS to it that way.
    7g for life!

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    cool bro off to a great start

i mounted it that way because it was alot easier to mount the wastegate and downpipe, and just the way that manifold is, when the turbo was the other way, it was hitting the block. i will be using a maft so that wound be an issue.

Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar
    Welcome to TGC! Nice work on your 7g it is looking nice. There is another member who had a green 7g that he boosted and panited blue

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

Nice work!

Welcome :D
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )