The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hyperground Ground Wire System

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Hyperground Ground Wire System

I was reading in some magazines and also talking to a guy who had these put on his car. He said that the throttle response has increased on his car (Honda S2000) and that it creates about 2 hp and approx 3 lbs of torque of additional power.

I was wondering if anyone has tried this, or has future plans on installing it, if not, I may get them and be the guinea pig. For 100 bucks, thats not to bad.

Matt
    Love,
    Matt

chip made a kit from some stuff he found from the hardware store. he said he didn't see any gains but then it was a homemade kit and not a fancy storebought kit with research and development behind it.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

I still have a hard time believing that better grounds will increase HP. if that's the case then why won't speakers play better with the thicker gauge wire?a connection is a connnection. IMO
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

i think it works in theory. i mean the ecu is not only sending information, its also recieving info. not like ur speakers. uhm if you have a better ground, you can get a better signal and well, that feedback to the ecu will be much clearer and as an end result, the ecu will get more accurate readings.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

TGC Regular
    when i first heard of it i was the same way but im starting to read about it more and more in more magazines and even from some people if you dont realy feel the 2hp you definetly notice athe car running a little better but only one way to realy find out
    - Atba

HOw much does one of these Kits Cost?
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

GFORCE99

g wires

ya im starting to see this alot more in the mag's, it is also in Import Tuner pg.63 they also were thinking like use untill they bought it. they had it dynoed too.Im thinking about geting this maybe?

mass
    i have a magazine and it dynoed 5.0 hp and 2.2lb -ft of tork..on a 2002 suzuki aero.....i dont think thas bad at all for only 100 bucks...

Like Allan said, I tried it with a home made kit, using the same ground points and 4 gauge wire. It made no difference whatsoever in the way my car ran. I'm still skeptical about it, and it's $100 or more depending on where you buy it. It may work better for some cars than others. If you look at our service manual, we have a really good and solid grounding system. So maybe for cars that don't have the solid ground loops like ours, the gains are higher.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Nick VR4
    http://www.takakaira.com/asp/template.asp?id=717&cat=2

http://www.sigmaautomotive.com/EarthGround...odymainegs.html

have some info on these upgrades but as Chip says may not work on all cars and not cheap either

Ok..here's a short lesson in electrons...(I hope I'm right )

Electrons only travel on the outside of the conductor...so, if the hyper kit uses...lets say 100 strands in a 12 or 10 gauge wire, as oppose to Chips homemade kit that has...maybe 30 strands in a 4 gauge wire. So in theory...the more strands the more electrons...the Hyper kit should let more electrons flow through their wires.

Does that make sense?

TGC Regular
    ya probably the worse the stock grounding system is the better the gain "performance" wires are gona give you but if you have a good set allready your not gona see much sounds like that makes sence
    - Atba

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dragon300le)</div><div class='quotemain'>Ok..here's a short lesson in electrons...(I hope I'm right )

Electrons only travel on the outside of the conductor...so, if the hyper kit uses...lets say 100 strands in a 12 or 10 gauge wire, as oppose to Chips homemade kit that has...maybe 30 strands in a 4 gauge wire. Â*So in theory...the more strands the more electrons...the Hyper kit should let Â*more electrons flow through their wires.

Does that make sense?</div>

So keeping that theory, the stock ground, using ten gauge wire is as good as the Hyper kit using the same wire? And the benefit in grounding is achieved by grounding more points, therefore more electrons...Have I got it Mr. Science?
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Huh...yeah...they also claim to use better conductive material...and if we grounded every metal part to the chasis, that would probably work too.