The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: skyline frontend from germany

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 54 of 54
    well i did saw that a few bumpers are a lot cheaper to buy here in the Netherlands. So if one of you guys want one of these bumpers i can help you out for sure hahaha (simple in your own language :D :D :D )

My problem is that i still dont know what to do with my front bumper cause i realy like : alexvr his car his car is al over my phone and msn messenger . i'm thinking of something like this(yeah i know simple photoshop image haha)

Its based one the old TGC image

That bumper you guys where searching for is the ntc bumper i don't really know from which country it comes i saw it an a belgium site.

Quote Originally Posted by KunfuMunky
    well i did saw that a few bumpers are a lot cheaper to buy here in the Netherlands. So if one of you guys want one of these bumpers i can help you out for sure hahaha (simple in your own language :D :D :D )

My problem is that i still dont know what to do with my front bumper cause i realy like : alexvr his car his car is al over my phone and msn messenger . i'm thinking of something like this(yeah i know simple photoshop image haha)

Its based one the old TGC image
    Id love to make it look like that drawing!!

Lo§'s 99 GTZ

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by galant305

here in miami , a guy from galants .org has it

check here
    http://www.galants.org/forums/showth...?t=2295&page=2
    You could definetly get a gigantic FMIC in that bumper
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Quote Originally Posted by KunfuMunky
    That bumper you guys where searching for is the ntc bumper i don't really know from which country it comes i saw it an a belgium site.

That one is a little different than the one posted by Reelax and galant305.

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    I like the NTC one. Cleaner & smoother lines.

so how much is that blue bumoer????

Hey KunfuMunky, which bumpers exactly did you say you could get ahold of over there in the Netherlands?

I agree with Danger DANJ about the NTC bumper, it has that extra lip contour around the center that the other has flat (that makes it look more refined IMO!). I'd like to see about getting the NTC bumber, if I could.

The blue one looks really good, but I don't speak German, so I may be out of luck with that bad boy.. :evil:
    MatrixRenagade

yeah well maybe you need to speak some dutch haha because i thought this one was from belgium. But the problem with this one is that i don't know i the website works again. Well i took a look for you but they have a new site only without the bumper. So i'll look for you for anothers site. Because the most Duth and Belgium people do speak english.

Well i did found it at the manufacturer only the sad thing about it. They are Germans http://www.nrw-tuning-center.de/port...opDefault.aspx

Well ifound one to on a dutch site the only problem is that its really cheap (nothing wrong with that though)
    http://www.racedesign.nl/home/index....=240&Itemid=47

Well i hope this could help you out. If you got anything else let me here. :D :D :D

Ps. love the site but American's are driving 2.4 and 3.0 liter galant i got a 2.0 liter sniff sniff.

Help me out?? :D Man, you just made my day! I could definately go for the "Zijlijsten "Xtreme" voor de Mitsubishi Galant"!

LOL, as far as learning to speak Dutch goes: I wouldn't mind learning a few choice phrases (mostly the bad ones).

Not bad for the price!

On the other hand, I'm still not sure if I wouldn't fork over the extra money to get this one. :?: It looks nice, but it may be too aggressive for our "sedan" body style..

I'll try to email them later this week (in english, of course! :P ) and see what the cost to get them shipped to the US looks like.

Thanks again KunfuMunky!! Yet another option/route to go in the quest to customize one's G-Ride.

P.S.-- I'd trade my 2.4L in for a 2.0L (Evo Lump) any day of the week!!
    MatrixRenagade

I bet you would have to spend 2k to get just that front bumper here.

Quote Originally Posted by DNSerrano
    I bet you would have to spend 2k to get just that front bumper here.
    naw less than $1000 (including the cost of the bumper)... shipping from europe is not as bad as from japan.

Yes indeed i don't really think it costs that much. But if MatrixRenagade wanst to buy the one out of the netherlands then indeed he can speak english aswell. And i you really wanna do this good.

Geachte meneer/mevrouw

Ik woon in Amerika maar ik heb heel veel intresse om de ntc bumper voor de mitsubishi galant bij jullie te kopen. Ik zou heel graag willen weten of jullie die en naar Amerika konden sturen en of jullie mij zouden kunnen vertellen wat de verzendkosten dan ongeveer zijn.

Alvast hartelijk bedankt en ik hoor graag van u

Met vriendelijke groet

MatrixRenagade

This is what it would sound if you do it in dutch hahaha. And most of the bad words we use are english to . Exept voor klootzak hufter and a few other words.

Greetz Munky :D :D :D

Re: skyline frontend from germany

Quote Originally Posted by mau
    found this on ebay germany..that IMO is a decent looking kit..

i plan on going over to italy this september begining october, if i have enough money i might be bringing this bumper back home with me :D
    Much Respect.

Be Blessed.
    Shane

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123