The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ebay twin turbo 280 hp v6 galant engine $1000

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 22 of 22
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mante)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gilhuly)</div><div class='quotemain'>That's a nice project for someone who wants to get way out there and do the pioneering work. Â*Peronally I'd go with The RIPP Super Charger for about 5 grand installed and be done with it and know I had a 300 crank hp car. Â*At that point it becomes more about getting the power to the ground with tires, LSD etc...

I have been following the RIPP SC disc as have others on the Eclipse 3G site and that is totally the way to go IMO. Â*Those guys are going to change the mitsu 3.0 world.</div>

I was going to let this hating BS go but Im not known for biting my tounge....get your rippy moddy s/c cause you factor in the 5 grand kit which doenst come with a intercooler so your forcing HOT compressed air into your motor...hmm all the rules of forced induction goes against that. intercooler and piping another grand oh yea then to install it...wow and I know you dont know how to. total cost 8-10k wow hmmm food for thought shut your mouth.</div>

Whoa man, I think you need to calm down, just cause someone thinks there is a better way to go doesn't make him a hater. I see that you are a moderator, I would hope that the moderators on this board would be a little more level headed. I know I would never try to put that motor in my car, but then again maybe you have some resources that I don't have. If you can pull it off, more power to you. By the way, you might wanna look into a LSD, RRE should be able to help you out with that one.

-Mohammad

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mochanges)</div><div class='quotemain'>

Whoa man, I think you need to calm down, just cause someone thinks there is a better way to go doesn't make him a hater. I see that you are a moderator, I would hope that the moderators on this board would be a little more level headed. I know I would never try to put that motor in my car, but then again maybe you have some resources that I don't have. If you can pull it off, more power to you. By the way, you might wanna look into a LSD, RRE should be able to help you out with that one. Â*

-Mohammad</div>

Believe it or not Im calm nobody on this board never has to worry about me having a power trip....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12