The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: HELP! get water outa headlights

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

HELP! get water outa headlights

i thought i heard wash out heads with distillled water when clearing corners, well i did, didnt get all the water out put them in tons of condinsations, now they are out again how do i get rid of that condinsation and water?

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    take the headlights out, take out the bulbs and just let it sit and dry, its going to take a while though.. I left mine out on the porch kinda in the sun, and they dried up very nicely..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Supernova
    And if you have air vents on the floor of your house, you can sit them on them. What I did.

And since the water that's in them now is from condensation, rinse them out again with distilled water, otherwise you're gonna end up with water spots.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

escoson
    hair dryer on a low warm temperature works

done

left them outside for a wile there all good thanks guys