The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gauge bulb blown

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    RollinBishiStyle

Gauge bulb blown

One of the bulbs behind my gauges blew today and i cant read my speedometer, can somebody tell me what size i need and where i can pick one up? Thanks

the guage bulb number is i believe 194. u can pick them up at any auto parts store.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

RollinBishiStyle
    thanks any thing i should know about putting them in? Is it hard?

when putting it in, don't lose the screws. i've taken my cluster out so many times i remeber how to take it out by memory. first thing i woudl do is drop the steering wheel as low as i can. then on top of the black cluster bezel u will see 2 black phillips head screws. remove them. then carefully wrestle the bezel half way out. then unplug the harness for the dimmer switch. then remove that bezel allthe way. next u'll see 4 brass colored phillips head screws holding the cluster in. carefully remove them. don't drop them, they will be lost for almost forever. once they are out, the cluster will be sitting there loose. pull the cluster out by the drivers side first and unplug the harness on the back of the left side. then do the same with the other side. then the cluster should come all the way out. turn the cluster around and u'll seee some grey circles with like a knob on top o0f em. the bulbs are there. once u got the bulbs replace, put everything back together the way u took it apart but reverse. don't forget to plug back in the harness for the cluster and the dimmer switch.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Gilhuly
    With the bezel, you can squeeze it pretty hard in the center to get it to come out and go back in. It's pretty flexible. You need to flex it so you don't scratch the dash material.