The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Good or bad?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good!

5 50.00%
  • Bad!

5 50.00%

Thread: Before and after (Euro 8G, pics) 56k BEWARE!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    congarts to your new frontbumper.... and the Evo-Hood <-- from where did you get it ?

donĀ“t you want to lower it ?

and what is about this f***ing ugly nose on the Bumper ??

makes want to take a saw and cut this thing of...

alex

The car is lowered already. If I go lower, it will be hard to drive it.

The hood is from Erebuni.

The "nose" on the bumper is kinda funny; now that you guys mentioned it, I've tried to find another bumper with the same nose (at Erebuni, this is supposedly an Erebuni bumper) but I can't find one! Strange.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll like it more when I've slapped the Mitsu star on there. I'll post a pic when I get around to it :)

Quote Originally Posted by Hardrock
    Matt: Overseas being? I'm in Europe. I guess there's the remote possibility I could find some VR4 stuff in the UK, but it seems very remote.
    over seas meaning anywhere out of the U.S. you should be able to find any vr4 parts from a mitsu dealer.. or there is always different aftermarket parts that are out of the u.s.

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

Quote Originally Posted by mattalicslvr8g02
    over seas meaning anywhere out of the U.S. you should be able to find any vr4 parts from a mitsu dealer.. or there is always different aftermarket parts that are out of the u.s.
    Yeh the problem is nothing is manufactured here in Europe; it's either USA or in Asia which means the freight cost is more than the kit.

Mitsu original corner splitters, just 2 small pieces of plastic really, costs $250 U.S. Imagine an entire bumper! :D

yup it was about $750.00USD for my front bumper shipping only (including import fees).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12