The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Shifter boot

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    Experienced TGC Member

Shifter boot

For those of you that have an aftermarket one.. Where did you get it? How much does it cost? And do you have pics?

Thanks,
    Johnas

I know a guy in Poland who makes custom leather boots. I had one made for my 740. Just took it off, shipped it to him and he made it using the original as a template for $50. Looked good and smells great heh.

http://redlinegoods.com/

Here is the one he made for me:

it woudl be nice if we could get a group buy on some custom tailored shift boots.
    ones that were permanately bonded to the shift plate.

for a factory look.

i'd buy one.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

got a reactive one from cardomain i think 45$ shipped
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    i ordered one for my other car on redlinegoods.com as well very good customer service a lot of options to choose from decent pricing and quality leather...and only took a few days for him to ship t to me...they have a dicount code on club 3g do a search for custom shift boots or something along those lines and it should pop up they can do the ebrake handle as well etc as ell as a few other pieces, if they dont have your car listed find a setup of similar sizing or they would prob make it for you

if your just going for a basic look ex:black leather theres always a lot of good deals on ebay im sure you can find something there all different brands and prices