The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Product: Stainless Steel Brakes - ssbrakes.com

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

New Product: Stainless Steel Brakes - ssbrakes.com

I seen these brakes advertised in this month's Super Street mag. Another product available for the 8G (99-2002)

FX2 (Force 10 2-Piston caliper) Front Disc Brake Kit

Disc brake kit with Force 10 SuperTwin 2-Piston Aluminum calipers and 12" rotors. $725.00

FX2 (Force 10 2-Piston caliper) Front Disc Brake Kit

Disc brake kit with Force 10 SuperTwin 2-Piston Aluminum calipers and 13" rotors. $795

FX4 (Force 10 4-Piston caliper) Front Disc Brake Kit

Disc brake kit with Force 10 Extreme 4-Piston Aluminum calipers and 13" rotors. $1,495

http://www.ssbrakes.com/products/search/ - Then on the right side of the page, select Mitsubishi and for model select either Galant or Eclipse. The part numbers are listed the same for both vehicles.

OoOoOOoo

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

These are only for the front, so that's good for you I4 owners. I'm not sure what is used for the rear (for us V6 owners) so I sent them a comment from their webpage. Awaiting a response.

I hope those prices are just the suggest retail price.

** Edit **

Upon further looking at their site, I seen they have a .pdf catalog online. On page 10 of that catelog, they have a rear disc brake kit. Whether this is available for the 8G Galant and 3G Eclipse remains to be determined.

High Res Catelog

Low Res Catelog

idea jsut popped into my head. if this place is legit, i wonder if they would consider doing a drum/disc conversion kit for the i4 owners...i bet they would love that...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Norcal Performance
    We are planning to do a drum to disc conversion on my car. maybe once we do it, and if its feasable we can offer a kit of some sort.

I know we are also in the process of setting up an account with Stainless Steel Brake Company. (the makers of these brakes) So once we do we should be able to get you guys a good deal on them

Tim

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Damn NOrcal, u guyz are on top of everything out there.. Wish i could work for you guyz, most the people around here, no little to nothing about performance, just the basics.. this is the gas, and your cell phone when u break down and u dont know how to fix anything..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norcal Performance)</div><div class='quotemain'>I know we are also in the process of setting up an account with Stainless Steel Brake Company. (the makers of these brakes) Â*So once we do we should be able to get you guys a good deal on them

Tim</div>

Thanks. Keep us informed as I'll be ready to buy within a couple weeks.

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norcal Performance)</div><div class='quotemain'>We are planning to do a drum to disc conversion on my car. Â*maybe once we do it, and if its feasable we can offer a kit of some sort.

I know we are also in the process of setting up an account with Stainless Steel Brake Company. (the makers of these brakes) Â*So once we do we should be able to get you guys a good deal on them

Tim</div>
    I LOVE THOSE GUYS