The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Addco Rear Sway Bar

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Addco Rear Sway Bar

Where is the best place to order one from? Now guys, i have searched already...but im looking for a quicker answer, want to pick one up ASAP. Thanks.

are they still in production or is it the RMDSM set that is out of production?

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax
    are they still in production or is it the RMDSM set that is out of production?
    I think it's the latter that's out of of production.

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    the Addco is still in production. i bought mine from Summit Racing. just make sure they have them in stock because it takes forever for Addco to make them..
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

summitracing and jegs do not show addco rear sway part# 02149 in their online catalogs.

I want to order from someplace reputable, any ideas?

any of the distributors listed on the addco site is fine. thats where I got mine. Or you can try directly
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

rmdsm is out of production, addco is not
    summitracing and jegs do not show addco rear sway part# 02149 in their online catalogs.
    here, it's hard to find it:

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/store...0002_394098_-1

I doubt they will have it in stock, this ain't a honda, be prepared to wait a couple weeks. And boy, it got expensive since I bought it :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by gtx
    rmdsm is out of production, addco is not
    here, it's hard to find it:

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/store...0002_394098_-1

I doubt they will have it in stock, this ain't a honda, be prepared to wait a couple weeks. And boy, it got expensive since I bought it :shock:
    How much did you originally pay for the rear sways?

I called one of em and called Addco directly and told em the old GB price and they matched it...
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

Quote Originally Posted by DNSerrano
    Quote Originally Posted by gtx
    ...And boy, it got expensive since I bought it :shock:
    How much did you originally pay for the rear sway?
    160ish shipped

Does it matter the I have a DE? I heard that i can't use the rear sway bar on a DE model...is this true?

the rear control arms on the DE don't have mounting points for a rear sway. you would have the get some from a higher end model like an ES/LS/GTZ to be able to have a sway bar

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6
    the rear control arms on the DE don't have mounting points for a rear sway. you would have the get some from a higher end model like an ES/LS/GTZ to be able to have a sway bar
    oh i see...so am i curious, will i notice a difference in handling with just a front STB alone?