The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: headlights....

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

headlights....

:evil: :evil: :evil: Ok so im driving down the road when all the sudden i hear a loud BOOMM!! sound. I notice a truck is pulling over so i though o i hit it or somethin. So i turn around and they take off try to keep up but cant. So look and find out the truck threw a cup out the window and it busted the headlight. Cops said that if it would of been higher the windshield would have broke. So talk to cops get a case number and now they out looking for the guy...So to cut this all short.....How much is it for stock headlights? I know jdm are around 199 and was thinkin hey i got to get them changed anyways may as well....But if i can get one for now cheap then might just do that.

edit---just noticed that this is my 666 post maybe its a omen!!! lol

i can get them in my yard for 30 a piece

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Allright i was just thinking of headlight options when i was driving home and when i was talking to the cop who was funny as hell, he said so how much do you think max these lights would cost i said maybe 50...He said no just let your mind wander and imagine a big number and he looked at the g and giggled and said or maybe some better ones and i said well you know there are some nice jdm and he put down on the report $215 for the price of the lights.....

This cracked me up though....Officer 1 "Oooo no, Sergent get over here..." Officer 2 "What is it".. Officer 1 "I knew it....I just had a feeling...It's coke, that mother fucker threw out a perfectly good coke out the window"....Me and the cop looked at each other and just started lauging are asses off...

or

Officer 1 "Holy molly guys...Look over there you see that...Do you see that!" We looked at each other and the other guy said " It's the fucking cup! Were going to have to test it for prints...No really this is serious he hit a Mitsubishi!" I just started laughing and said "Even worse"...Officer 1 looked at me strange and with a smile said "what"... I said " He hit a Galant!!!" Then we all just started laughing....Coolest cops i ever talked to.

Quote Originally Posted by bmxmike
    Allright i was just thinking of headlight options when i was driving home and when i was talking to the cop who was funny as hell, he said so how much do you think max these lights would cost i said maybe 50...He said no just let your mind wander and imagine a big number and he looked at the g and giggled and said or maybe some better ones and i said well you know there are some nice jdm and he put down on the report $215 for the price of the lights.....

This cracked me up though....Officer 1 "Oooo no, Sergent get over here..." Officer 2 "What is it".. Officer 1 "I knew it....I just had a feeling...It's coke, that mother fucker threw out a perfectly good coke out the window"....Me and the cop looked at each other and just started lauging are asses off...

or

Officer 1 "Holy molly guys...Look over there you see that...Do you see that!" We looked at each other and the other guy said " It's the fucking cup! Were going to have to test it for prints...No really this is serious he hit a Mitsubishi!" I just started laughing and said "Even worse"...Officer 1 looked at me strange and with a smile said "what"... I said " He hit a Galant!!!" Then we all just started laughing....Coolest cops i ever talked to.
    hahaha friggin awesome

So i like how im looking for some jdm headlights on ebay and i find this site with them for 99+88 shipping.....Then i was like ok...And i was reading payment and i dont have paypal so i usually look for money orders and things or checks cause i can send those and if something happens i can always cancel payment or find out who it is who cashed it and hunt them down. Well i was reading and the site said because of fraud they would only accept wire transfer like western union and only certain paypal purchases...But no Cash, Checks, or Money orders kinda fishy plus the location is bad it says South America, Austrailia for it... Also does anyone know the part number on the glass 2 piece lights? They only come in 2 piece not one piece right? I know the jdm one piece number is# E54A...Want something that is alittle better for the hids though.

edit--Isn't the dimante have the same rear as us? Was looking at headlights and was going to see how much i would have to work on the sides to get eclipse lights to fit since the dont turn on the sides as much as ours do..

what site did you find that on?

Word, I need a new headlight, and I've contemplated JDMs. Hook some brothers up!
    1996 Galant S

first of all when my front was hit, body shop said 1 full headlight was $300 to order from mitsu

second eclipse lights can't fit, they are way toooooooooo big

You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Proto
    Third is that Diamante headlights are too tall.

Done already figured all that out and on those jdm's there already sold just search ebay for vr-4 headlights or type in the # i put above.....I just didnt trust the people selling them and thats why i didnt buy those jdm....And as headlights.....I went buy autozone they said $180 for both of the or $90 for lh or rh.....then went by O'rileys and they said $200 for both and $100 individual....

300 was dealer price 3 years ago.