The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Keyholes

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Keyholes

my friend has a 2002 galant and she was wondering if there is only one key hole on the whole thin she has an ES model if that tells you ne thing

I am pretty sure that the only key hole the 2002 has is for the drivers side. Nick (Dragon300le) has a 2002 and I was surprised that he doesn't have a key hole for his trunk. If I remember right he said the passenger doesn't either. I wonder how hard it would be to do this to a 1999-2001?

Jason

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Ken_
    only one key hole is right.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Outlawzcc)</div><div class='quotemain'>I am pretty sure that the only key hole the 2002 has is for the drivers side. Â*Nick (Dragon300le) has a 2002 and I was surprised that he doesn't have a key hole for his trunk. Â*If I remember right he said the passenger doesn't either. Â*I wonder how hard it would be to do this to a 1999-2001?

Jason</div>

shouldn't be too hard. maybe buy the 2k2 door handle or fill in that key hole. i was thinking about changing the keys for my car, at least for the doors to like them ones u see made by apc, but the eal shit from japan. but i decided not to since that would be another key i'd have to carry

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.