The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: which set of rims

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 37 of 37
    You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mitgalantes
    anything chrome is not the tuner look to me..if i was you i would go for a darker look...black/glossy black/gun metal all with machined(chrome) lip..theres ur chrome you want ha! and go for a 5 spoke
    i was thinking about just using that pic i have posted that looks like the ones i have on it, i already know it looks good and these are newer and cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by fatal1
    whats your price range? this way we could have an idea of some things to look at... you could also just get the same size wheel you have now and get the tires swapped save a lot there and get a good quality wheel for a little more
    i want to drop to 17's and price range, well nothing over $800 for the package

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    mayas well keep the tires if they are new anyway but here are some

here are a few decent ones i found in your price range

if you right click on the pic and go to properties it shows the link to the wheel and where i got it from etc

this was just a quick search i did for some possible styles, some of them arent the greatest but they are decent brands a few different styles but the packages all meet your price

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant
    whats your price range? this way we could have an idea of some things to look at... you could also just get the same size wheel you have now and get the tires swapped save a lot there and get a good quality wheel for a little more
    get some stock 17" 3G eclipse rims.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelax
    Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant
    get some stock 17" 3G eclipse rims.
    x2 didnt even come to mind those would look real good, and not too expensive

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    ill go with the Enkei
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    I hate the first Enkei wheel style, so ugly/overplayed. Id probably go with the ADRs.
    7g for life!

Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    I hate that style Enkei, so ugly/overplayed. Id probably go with the ADRs.

i like the CDR9 from Enkei. too pricey for me when i bought my wheels.... :cry:

mayas well keep the tires if they are new anyway but here are some

here are a few decent ones i found in your price range

if you right click on the pic and go to properties it shows the link to the wheel and where i got it from etc

this was just a quick search i did for some possible styles, some of them arent the greatest but they are decent brands a few different styles but the packages all meet your price
    thanks for the links

thanks to everyones help, once i sell my currant crappy rims and the new tires i will then have to wait a few paychecks and decide from there

thinking about either a 5 spoke or just sticking with the one i already got on (but obviously a new set and brand)

-99 galant

http://www.racerwheel.com/wenk-pkg-cdr9.html

check those out... i am not saying buy them from there cuz i am sure you can get them cheaper but just trying to find a quick picture....

Quote Originally Posted by n3oAcid24
    http://www.racerwheel.com/wenk-pkg-cdr9.html

check those out... i am not saying buy them from there cuz i am sure you can get them cheaper but just trying to find a quick picture....

thanks for that, but i found a site that sells rims and tires packages for $750 and lower and a bit higher

i think i might paint my car a black and get the silver/black rims

You can't go wrong with some black or gun metal rims with a polished or chrome lip, especially if you are thinking of re-painting the car black.

Quote Originally Posted by lnkn52
    stay with the ones you have..stay away from the chrome or go with the same type Danger Dan J has

You mean the ones I used to have. Well, I still have them, but not on the car because I messed one of them up. Here is what I have now:

yea thats pretty sick for our color car, but im thinking of going black nothing dull something that shines and im preparing for that just incase

i have a proposition for ya... i have a friend that lives in PA and works in Conn for the next 4 months... if ya like you can have the 3G eclipse wheels i have for $275 and i can give them to him and you can get them from him... let me know... PM me if you're interested

i pmed you

hope to talk soon but im busy tomorrow until tomorrow night so if i dont answer ill get back to you as soon as i can

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12