The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Are these any good?

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
    2002ShadowDeamon

Are these any good?

I was shopping on ebay and ran across these. Are they any good?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BOMZ-...spagenameZWDVW

no...you get what you pay for...just remember that...when it comes to breaks and suspension parts dont take the cheap way out... :) save up and get some megan or teins..
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272
    ported Dual Ball Bearing FP RED 84mm 25psi w/ external dump

Might I interest you in a lobotomy for $50?

Put it this way...it's hard enough to find a tire for that price, and you think that a crucial part of your suspension is going to be good for that cheap? I know I wouldn't want a cheap piece of crap being the only link between my car driving versus scraping along the ground.

The guys at my shop openly laughed at me when I asked about those.

Quote Originally Posted by mindwerkz
    The guys at my shop openly laughed at me when I asked about those.
    But you know, they're are people out there that don't know any better who still buy this cheap shit...

I think we've all been screwed on no name/crap name eBay parts at one time or other. I guess you gotta get burned before you're learned. :P

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    my friend got these for his accord...i helped him install them...

personally..quality-wise...they didn't look all that....and the instructions(it did come with instructions)...didn't help one bit...didn't know where some parts went...

Those make great paperweights for the office.
    Love,
    Matt

ya theyre excellent
    go buy them and tell us how they go in the graveyard section
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

those are like super cool. i seen them at car shows. people use them to prop their hoods like 3 inches open.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

2002ShadowDeamon
    Thanks for all the brilliant replys!!! Sorry for being a person thats not that sure of what brand I should buy. And sorry that my ebay experiance has been that bad. So Megan or Tien is the way to go? Would i be looking for 8g Galant or 3g Eclipse? Hopefully thats not too stupid of a question.

TGC Regular
    Its all good man, i tooo once wondered hey, Adjustable coilovers for 50 Bucks ! SWEEET ! And i too wondered if they worked. And then i started searching around, Found Tein damers for 1900 Bucks, and higher ! So i just kinda figured... There is a reason why there 50 bucks, and i figured other peoples lives were at stake when it came to my suspension. Go to megan racing, and pick up a set of megan racing springs, They drop your car, Make it look so sexy, and there not that bad. And i also got Kybgr2 shocks... I thought droppin this car close to the ground would make me rub and scrap more places. But honestly... I scrap less now that its dropped.... But a decent coil over Kit... Its going to run you 300-500 or more for just the coil over. But if u really want performance. Look into Tein Damper's Thoes are nice, and adjustable from the top... Do research, and really think about doing modifications for your car. Do you wanna do a buncha cheap ones, that are going to be falling apart before u get other mods done, or do you want high performance Modifications that will last, and actually have something to show for the time and effort

2002ShadowDeamon
    Yeah, you right. Thanks for the insight. I guess i will have to go and do my shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by 2002ShadowDeamon
    Yeah, you right. Thanks for the insight. I guess i will have to go and do my shopping.

just buy my suspension setup. its in the for sale section.
    I say whats on my mind. Dont like it dont read my comments.