The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: newbie

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

My fiances ride.

Welcome to the club... and wow... does the car match your girls purse by any chance? haha, you have a good ride, it just needs some work, and, some refurbishment IMO. It looks well maintained, but IMO the interior is a piece of work..., and im not really feeling the rims either. but ya, get that thing clear cornered, dropped, and the interior change, and you will be on the right path!
    A ricer is someone who believes that lights, stickers, useless parts, stupid driving and any other abnormal or dangerous driving habits help them in their need for speed or attention.

Very nice!

though I must admit that if you dropped the ride a little bit it will set it off specially the rims.

Welcome!
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

thanx guys. i have lowering springs for the front im jus too lazy to put them in. as far as the interior its a girls car an she loves it so i cant change it on her. and the corners are clear lol.

Oh my bad, wasn't paying attention :P I was still paying attention to the interior...
    A ricer is someone who believes that lights, stickers, useless parts, stupid driving and any other abnormal or dangerous driving habits help them in their need for speed or attention.

lol. well she loves it. shes got a real hat and purse to match lol. im more of a truck man. i figure if she has this she wont wanna drive my truck as much, she likes to show off the airride and im scared shes gonna break it. lol

cool
    04 Maxima SL in Bronze with Black leather

Experienced TGC Member XxGiRLaNT06xX's Avatar
    Nice G. Welcome

2011 Ibis White Audi S4
    *When you turn your car on ... does it return the favor?*
    Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    The thread got big fast because Ally is the bomb lol.

heyy

i like the interior where did you get message back

welcome to to site
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR