The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Finally pics of my G to share!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 39 of 39
    Hey thanks a lot guys I’m glad to see you guys like it. I was pretty much thinking when I got it stock that I liked the silver but I wanted some sort of “tough/sleek” look, the engine is alright so I don’t go racing, I want a non ricer lookin car, more like a driving car. I do plan on getting the integra mugen lip if that’s the one you’re talking about. We’ll start with black and if its ehh then we can always color match. Shout out to vorcetec and the tutorials you guys have done for the doors and headliners, and to mrjaydeone for giving me that clean/smooth like inspiration lol.
    6G72 galant, I think those are the same rims btu in chrome, what model are yours?
    spdracr, I just bought those chrome 3m stick on covers and painted them black. Just to see if id want my real handles black.
    99galant, where you from?
    polishmafia, thanks for noticing, I just like smoking the shit out of everything lol, and havin the trim black, black on grey and chrome on black just looks “tough” to me lol
    diamndsr4ever, thanks for seeing my vision.
    relax, thanks I like how your car has that smooth look to it.

I think next for now I may paint the spoiler black. Then I’ll get a CF oem hood, and if I do get the hood ill get a trunk and paint the roof black, and rotate the stock trunk n hood during the colder seasons.....again thanks a lot guys, ive been creepin here for a while takin bits from everyone to find my version.

Very nice work! :smt023

It almost reminds me of the Shelby look, which always made my head snap. Your ride would break my neck if you went by!

Keep up the outstanding work. :D

thanks alot manthe one thing i would love to find and cant is the CF interior trim, that would be sweeeet.

looks great!! different from the others and that is the best part!! keep up the good work, also wat size are the rims?

rims are 18's, i think thats a perfect size for a lowered G

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    looks good man..
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

Damn those rims are huge? 19's much??? lol. I agree a black Mugen lip will really set it off and compliment the dark of your car. I like it though , good looking GTZ

Experienced TGC Member
    sweet ride
    I like that side signals

18 x what? offset? they do look huge but nice

Quote Originally Posted by alexvr
    18 x what? offset? they do look huge but nice
    Might be the offset. 215/35/18's right? Damn the look really big, but good enough for the G

Experienced TGC Member
    My wheels are Dvaj Boundry. Im guessing theyre a knock off of yours :?

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar

You can tell its been well taken care of and very nice and clean......you really take care of your feet.

Oh yah...nice 8g by the way! 8)

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

yeh the rims are 18's not 19s, its not a GTZ its an LS. the wheels may look a little big because i had to put spacers on em because on the front i couldnt get the center cap on due to some metal sticking out. I do try to take car of it but cant taker full credit, the front looks good because when i had the hood painted, the guys redid my front bumper because it was pretty dried out. Im bringin it back in next week to have the trunk painted, he's gunna do the trunk same as the hood, pinstripes about 6 inches in from the edge of the trunk and following the curves and black on the inside like the hood, and the spoiler all black. Hes also redoing my grill when i go in. Next up is def the mugen lip, i think im gunna get one off ebay for like 75$. If anyone can find CF trim or CF eyelids def lemmy know, im interested.

get him to paint the roof while your there. not the trunk. but hey its not my car
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Sykes
    doesnt sound like you approve lol
    doesn't really matter as long as you like it.

the work looks good man. Enjoy.
    -Pedro

2nerGalant03
    J-SYKES WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR VISOR FOR THE REAR WINDSHIELD?

I'm really feeling your car. It's kind of what I'm envisioning for mine right now. Those headlights are the USDM black-housing ones right? Did they come with the corners pre-cleared or did you have to do that yourself? I swear I've seen them come pre-cleared somewhere and now when I want them all I can find are the ones with the amber reflectors.
    2001 Galant GTZ
    ~a work in progress~

live free, die young

sweet combo of colors,,,,, if u painted ure roof black it would look good....

She is very unique, and looks good, but something about the overall picture just comes off as slightly akward. Personally, heres a few slight changes I would made that I think would make her go together more as one fluid piece...

1 - I would lose the black gas tank cover (the door handles look good, but the black gas tank cover is a lil too much for me, I think silver would look much better)

2 - I think the front end could benefit from the grill outline being body colored also. I think the black mesh looks real good, keep that, but the plastic around the mesh would look better body color IMO (Can anyone photoshop that onto the first or fifth pic for me?)

3- this is jus extra, but if you had her lower to the ground she'd def look a lot sicker (that goes for any car tho)

But, you can def see all the work you put into her, and she is looking real good. Thats just some minor touches that I think could make her look better

00' Diamante LS
    93' Galant n/a (gave to my bro)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12