The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What do you guys Think of these Body Kits??

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

What do you guys Think of these Body Kits??

Wasup guys?

I was looking around for body kits and came across these.

http://www.andysautosport.com/mitsub...y_kits/sarona/

they look like the JDM bumpers, does anyone have any info on These body kits??

Also, I found this pic on the web, it might be a repeat post, I think its Freaking Sweet!!!

i heard that the kits from andy's auto sport fit like crap
    so if you do order one, you might have to do a lot of work for it to fit right.

pics not showing on your 2nd post: broken link

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial

no it showed up for me now... at first it didn't...

sarona is local to me, inquired about that a while back and they couldnt even get me pics of the actual product

as far as andys quality, they suck

TGC Regular
    I have bought from Andy autosport and its really crappy service

the second pic is the red widebody in brazil. it is a kit customized from a BMW 3 series kit.

Thanks for all the info guys, I guess I'll keep looking around for a Body Kit.

Where is it that you guys get your JDM bumpers?? i've read around on different threads and I always get the same, to contact someone, I do that and never get a response. does anyone have a very reliable contact that can get some JDM bumpers?????

Thanks for all the help.

wow that pic in your second post there is cleaner than... clean. but anyway, as stated before, i wouldnt suggest doing business with AAS either. i ordered a bunch of stuff from them and their service does suck, and they ship things weird. poor communication

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax
    the second pic is the red widebody in brazil. it is a kit customized from a BMW 3 series kit.
    I wonder whats the name if that Body Kit.... :?:

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjuro_2
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelax
    I wonder whats the name if that Body Kit.... :?:
    search and you shall find:

https://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=53237

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMONEYDAY
    FYI- The name of the kit is the "Tornado" for the E46 BMW (99-03 3 series). I agree it is one hot custom kit. I actually saw this kit on a BMW this weekend, but I think it looks better on the Galant, IMHO. Anyway, I guess you could always kit a knock off of this kit and have it custom fitted to your G. I've seen a couple of them floating around ebay for about $700 for the full kit. But I warn you, it's gonna cost you a pretty penny to have that bad boy molded to fit our car.

Picute of the actual kit on the BMW. Price of an original kit- $2500
    https://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=47899