The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: So G-spot came home....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 33 of 33
    So I take it that she'll be paying for version 3.0 or at least half no?

Lesson learned.
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

thats why when my sister starts driving, everytime i leave the car knowing she might use it, Im taking the coilpacks, battery and steering wheel off. Quick release FTW!!!
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover
    thats why when my sister starts driving, everytime i leave the car knowing she might use it, Im taking the coilpacks, battery and steering wheel off. Quick release FTW!!!
    x2

Whenever i leave my car somewhere i take out the plug wires and engage the starter override.

hit her on the bottom of her feet where no one can see the bruises
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Yikes!!! Welcome back Peter. Glad that you're back with us.

On what your sis did, let her pay for it all, then do like Jigz said:

quick update:

I lost my vast cd/dvd/ps2 collection which I clearly remembered to put it in my closet b4 heading to basic. Somehow she got into it and left the binder on my passenger seat when it happened. All the DJ Tiesto cds and DJ Miss Lisa cds collected over the years just dissapeared to someone who probably never listens to either of 'em (or even trance for that matter).

And yes in the future, if she needed my help in any way, she's up the creek without a paddle :evil:

i would cry! That fully sucks! hey man, if your potentially interested, i can maybe help out. i got 2 extra subs sitting around in my garage. if your interested maybe, let me know!

MAn I dont now why Im so angry, but Im actually hurt over dis shit, maybe cause i know you Pete, but i think all the other members that posted feel the way. BTW did she tell u b4 u found out and did she even say Im sorry?

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar22
    hit her on the bottom of her feet where no one can see the bruises
    ROFL!!!! :P
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar
    Man, that sucks big time.
    Can't wait for ver. 3

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Gal
    BTW did she tell u b4 u found out and did she even say Im sorry?
    She said nothing of a sort. She did; however, spoken about "...washing the car, and the driver side window fixture (you know what I'm talking about lol). I knew at that moment she fucked up BIG TIME because she never cares about what us guys (or gals) do. Remember, she fucked up dad's 05 Maxima, blew a motor on my mom's 95 3.2 CL, and my bro's front side of his 85 Supra - Celica hybrid. So basically her driving record is fucked.

come back to check up after a while n this shit happens... i HATE houston :evil: best of luck bud... want a double din navi (avic d1) that was in my car?? :twisted: $500 bux w a 4 year psp so if u want f it up and u can get the brand new d3 for free :twisted:
    Diego

cool give me a couple more weeks 8)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12