The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: aftermarket radiator on ebay

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

aftermarket radiator on ebay

has anyone used one of the 100 dollar aftermarket ebay radiators? I am wondering if I should save the 50 and get the aftermarket one or get a oem one for 150? Any suggestions welcome. thanks in advance
    I have a salvage galant with grey interior and white outside very little body damage just little dents. I think it has a locked motor because it ticks and it has a new starter. It is a total part out and I have parts from many other galants in the past. Pm me if you need any parts and I will let you know if I have them or not.

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Damn dude!! Where have you been hiding? Welcome back

thanks man. workin too much raising a kid and getting married in feb so stayin too busy but I hope to focus my energy on the g next summer. I think I am going to call around to some junk yards and see if i can find a used one or just order an aftermarket one off ebay unless I hear anything from anyone on here.
    I have a salvage galant with grey interior and white outside very little body damage just little dents. I think it has a locked motor because it ticks and it has a new starter. It is a total part out and I have parts from many other galants in the past. Pm me if you need any parts and I will let you know if I have them or not.

radiator

I guess noone has replaced their radiator with aftermarket ebay ones. The dealer wanted 550 and most places wanted 250 so I am saving money but it looks like the silver one is after market and the other oem is black. I may just like the silver but any suggestions or comments please let me know. Thanks

Type in Galant Koyo, there is an exclusive reseller on ebay that should come up. He sells them for cheap, check it out. Koyo radiator for our Galants.

i got a radiator off of radiator.com.

Welcome back Adam.

thanks

thanks everyone. I got one off ebay that was 100 shipped. I did not have money for this right now so 20 bucks saved is worth it. I probably would have got the koyo but was v6 and some 2.4 but 120-140 and the fact I had already bought one before i read the email. Thanks again for the advice and welcome.

P.S. I took some pics of parts in the garage that i will be posting soon.

Adam