Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    hey guys new update on them altezza style tail light

Check out this post

http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7726

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

KNJGalant2002
    I am also looking for the clear tails if anybody knows where I can find them. I email Jaspen and he said they were sold out. Also I heard Jaspen makes you get a group of 5 to buy them. He never mentioned this in his email though. If anybody else knows where I can find the clear tails. I would greatly appreciate it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KNJGalant2002)</div><div class='quotemain'>I am also looking for the clear tails if anybody knows where I can find them. Â*I email Jaspen and he said they were sold out. Â*Also I heard Jaspen makes you get a group of 5 to buy them. Â*He never mentioned this in his email though. Â*If anybody else knows where I can find the clear tails. Â*I would greatly appreciate it.</div>

When I did the JDM tails group buy with Jaspen I wanted to get the clear tails but needed atleast 5 orders of them because Jaspen had to order them from the manufacturer who would have to make them since they don't stock them. That was when he was with Ecarboy, now that he has his own company, perhaps he can't get them anymore?

KNJGalant2002
    Thank You for the info. I might have to stick with JDM tails because the cleared tails seem very hard to find.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12