The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rims Help Please...

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    pakisouljah

Rims Help Please...

so i bought 3 rims from my friend, i went to belle tire to find the brand name and they told me it was EMR, not sure and i searched all over, couldnt find those exact, ones, and i need 1 more rim, but i cannot find where to buy 1, or online, can any1 please help me out? i would really appreciate it....here are some pics.......cannot figure out the model...please, thanks.

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    There is a rim by Panther... EMR 219, but I think they are 6 spokes though
    ~Lady Driven~

pakisouljah
    Does any1 know? I'm having trouble finding this rim, where can I buy 1 or someething?????

How come your friend didn't know what they are? I dunno, but I have a funny feeling that these are discontinued.
    ~Lady Driven~

Found the brand and type. They are Panther EMR 197
    ~Lady Driven~

Re: Rims Help Please...

Quote Originally Posted by pakisouljah
    so i bought 3 rims from my friend, i went to belle tire to find the brand name and they told me it was EMR, not sure and i searched all over, couldnt find those exact, ones, and i need 1 more rim, but i cannot find where to buy 1, or online, can any1 please help me out? i would really appreciate it....here are some pics.......cannot figure out the model...please, thanks.
    Which Belle Tire did you go to? And does your friend have the fourth wheel?

pakisouljah
    i looked up theemr 197, thats the only picture i found, it has 10 lug holes and in the pic there are 8, i went to the belle tire in ypsilanti, near krogers and tj maxx, and they took the wheel off the rim and said it was emr but didnt kno what model, my friend had 4 wheels but 1 of them was bent so he threw it away and now i need 1 more rim but i dont kno where i can get that from, ive been trying for so long now.....help would be greatly appreciated

pakisouljah
    i just need 1 more, does anyknow where i can prolly buy 1 rim online or does any1 have 1? i need it ASAP....

This may sound just a little too simple, but maybe Panther has some back stock and might have one last EMR laying around, hop on their website and shoot them an email.

I had some Panther wheels, not too shabby (for what I paid), but mine had a polished lip and the clear coating started peeling in less than 6 months.