The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rear Suspension Bushings

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Rear Suspension Bushings

I'm pretty sure I've seen people say they used the 3G eclipse suspension bushings on the Galant. I searched a little but couldn't find what I wanted on here. Can Someone tell me exactly where to get the rear suspension bushings set for my 03 galant? include a link if you can and let me know exactly what year range for the eclipse ones that fit. Are all the bushings the exact same on both ? Just asking because I'm probably taking it to a shop to have them installed, don't have the time, space , or tools to install them myself at home.

Let's see the reason people say they are the same is because the suspension is identical between the 8g galant and the 3g eclipse. As far as the exact years for the 3g come on now... that's a 30 second google search. Or just browse the threads on here.

222whp/250wtq

Yeah I realize I can find out the years of the eclipse pretty quick. I was just wanting to make sure the setup was the exact same and wanted to get input on what a good brand to go with would be.

http://www.turbowholesale.com/produc...at=1568&page=1

are these the right ones? is this a good brand? a good deal? just want some input on what brand and price range is good

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Yep thats a good deal but whan you install them make sure you use a lot of grease.