The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8g 4g63t swap questions?

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

8g 4g63t swap questions?

hi all its me jake again. This time i have a pondering question, which is. i found this site called naganojapanese.com that carries a 98-00 4g63T complete motor, ecu, wire harness and all for only $1500. my question is that is this first a legit site? and secondly would this motor be able to be swapped into my 8g 01 galant es? if so roughly how much would i be looking at to have a perfesional shop swap it and tune it? I strongly believe if this is legit im deff ganna do the swap the motor from this site is cheap enough but my worries are the cost of labor and actually finding a trust worthy shop to do the swap. i also understand that the evo tranny cant be used unless major mods are done because its an all wheel drive trans. Thats why if this motor is legit ill also be doing a 3g eclipse 5 spd tranny swap as well. Thanks for your input once again guyz!! :twisted:

as Stewi has mentioned thousands of time it is not wise to buy a jdm evo engine site unseen... if its really inexspensive then there is a reason
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

kk thank you thats all i needed to know. That deff has to be to good to be true because its just so cheap and not actually seeing a picture of the motor deff proves that something must be wrong with it. thank you again! :D

no problem man just trying to save you some headache
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports