The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Check out my rims for 2008!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 32 of 32
    They are 19x8.5 all around. I haven't put them on the car yet...going to wait till my car comes out of the bodyshop. They cost me $2400, good deal for Work Wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by 2kgalant
    They are 19x8.5 all around. I haven't put them on the car yet...going to wait till my car comes out of the bodyshop. They cost me $2400, good deal for Work Wheels.
    very good price for those wheels. tires are gonna run you around $900... please don't go cheap on the tires now that you have nice wheels.

well they came with general exclaim tires with about 90% tread left. I'll just run these tires for now. I know they ain't the greatest tires, but they came with the wheels.

Nice pickup those will look great, like the finish on them
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Very nice, those are going to set your g off!

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    damn those are sick

well they came with general exclaim tires with about 90% tread left. I'll just run these tires for now. I know they ain't the greatest tires, but they came with the wheels.
    yuck. when it's time, go grab some nice 235/35zr19 rubber to match the wheels.

those are sweet. ive been wantin to see some black chrome rims on a g. very nice choice.

Lo§'s 99 GTZ

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax
    Yeah, i know i gotta get some better brand tires. As for the size, i prefer to stick with 225/35/19...i like the slightly stretched look better, thats just me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax
    Yeah, i know i gotta get some better brand tires. As for the size, i prefer to stick with 225/35/19...i like the slightly stretched look better, thats just me though.
    I know, I use to run 225/35zr19 but the sidewall ends up being very short on 19x8.5. I went wider to gain back a little sidewall like I used to have on my old 18's.

Experienced TGC Member XxGiRLaNT06xX's Avatar
    Those wheels are hot!

2011 Ibis White Audi S4
    *When you turn your car on ... does it return the favor?*
    Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    The thread got big fast because Ally is the bomb lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12