• Danger DANJ

16 25.00%
  • DOHCstunr

10 15.63%
  • Sillyasianz

14 21.88%
  • WarmAndSCSI

12 18.75%

Thread: JANUARY 2008 CAR OF THE MONTH - VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 51 of 51
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShiZnitH
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelax
    Uhm, ive payed almost half the value of the car in rims and such :P My x girlfriend went loco on me everytime i got my paycheck And my G already got JDM bodykit and all that JDM yummis :P So my mod list aint that long since many things are stock :?
    look at the previous winners... almost all have spent more on modding their cars than what they paid for the cars themselves, and yes, your mod list is short because you have lots of stock JDM parts from factory... but look at the mod list of the JDM 8G that has won and you will understand... his headlights alone probably cost as much as your rims. COTM is for the cars that stand out as being modded far above the average... but every single member here can get there, just keep modding.
    Ok, my rims aint that cheap, only if u say its the same as 1 rim and not 4 :P
    i never said your rims were cheap but his headlights really do cost that much...

4x 18x8 Inch MOMO FXL 1 Piece Black Alloy Wheels With 225/40/18 Tyres = £895.00 : http://www.topgear.co.uk/acatalog/4x..._225_40_18.php

[CIBIE galant / legnum] HIDセット \228,000.→¥205,200 HIDロードビーム×2 SCハイビーム×2 (transaltion: HID set \228,000 . → ¥205,200 HID beam load × 2 SC high beam × 2) : http://www.e-lamp.co.jp/cibie/hid.html

so convert currency at http://www.xe.com:

your wheels and tires: 895.00 GBP = 1,218.23 EUR = 1,789.83 USD
    his headlights: 205,200 JPY = 1,225.15 EUR = 1,799.9972 USD

do you believe me now?
    U realy didtn have to do all that :P I know i got a long way to go ;) And remember, everything is much more expensive over here :( Is har d to modify cars
    i was just showing you the level that the COTM cars are at. your car is very nice. keep going and you may be nominated in the future... but u wanted to know why you "Didnt get any attention at all", well the competition is very high and frankly you're not there yet, but like i said, you can be! keep modding.

Experienced TGC Member 6G72gearhead's Avatar
    Getting an excessive acceleration ticket.

Tim's stick together :)
    RIP: Colin McRae, you will be missed.
    "I shall go before thee and make the crooked places straight."

2001 ES V6 M/T under construction
    1991 Volvo 244ti 300 whp daily driver
    www.gooichimotorsports.com

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by 6G72gearhead
    I was winning at one point... I do notice that there are only about 35 new views on my main picture in my garage which means half the people voting didn't even look at my car :?

Buddy system ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by 6G72gearhead
    I was winning at one point... I do notice that there are only about 35 new views on my main picture in my garage which means half the people voting didn't even look at my car :?

Buddy system ftw.
    Run along and update u noooob

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    I voted for that stay broken ricer chinky finding nemo lookin' ass car
    ~Lady Driven~

4-G-RIM!
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkylineG1
    Goota love David's G. That is the car that made me buy a Galant
    That is the car that made me buy another 8G after the first one got wrecked.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinity
    I voted for that stay broken ricer chinky finding nemo lookin' ass car
    8)

Uhm, ive payed almost half the value of the car in rims and such :P My x girlfriend went loco on me everytime i got my paycheck And my G already got JDM bodykit and all that JDM yummis :P So my mod list aint that long since many things are stock :?
    look at the previous winners... almost all have spent more on modding their cars than what they paid for the cars themselves, and yes, your mod list is short because you have lots of stock JDM parts from factory... but look at the mod list of the JDM 8G that has won and you will understand... his headlights alone probably cost as much as your rims. COTM is for the cars that stand out as being modded far above the average... but every single member here can get there, just keep modding.
    Ok, my rims aint that cheap, only if u say its the same as 1 rim and not 4 :P
    i never said your rims were cheap but his headlights really do cost that much...

4x 18x8 Inch MOMO FXL 1 Piece Black Alloy Wheels With 225/40/18 Tyres = £895.00 : http://www.topgear.co.uk/acatalog/4x..._225_40_18.php

[CIBIE galant / legnum] HIDセット \228,000.→¥205,200 HIDロードビーム×2 SCハイビーム×2 (transaltion: HID set \228,000 . → ¥205,200 HID beam load × 2 SC high beam × 2) : http://www.e-lamp.co.jp/cibie/hid.html

so convert currency at http://www.xe.com:

your wheels and tires: 895.00 GBP = 1,218.23 EUR = 1,789.83 USD
    his headlights: 205,200 JPY = 1,225.15 EUR = 1,799.9972 USD

do you believe me now?
    got damn who's headlights cost that much
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

triggers

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

damn man i thought they would be cheaper in japan..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123