The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: help me out guys

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    galantrider

help me out guys

i have a 99 galant 2.4es. i know it's a inline 4, but i don't know what's this engine called. 4g64? 4g63? i have no idea. lol anyway, i just got the NMS speedz body kit from speedzconcept.com...and 17' motegi mr-7 gunmetal rims. a few days ago i decided i wanna make it faster... but i couldn't even find exhaust systems for it, all i could find was the weapon r intake for it. help me out guys, what should i do, i have about 3gs right now

Good price on those knock off body kits. Let me know how the quality of them are.

Anyways...I would go for some nitrous if you are looking for speed. You can find intakes anywhere. I would do a search in the performance section to find out what you can do to your car to give it some power.
    Love,
    Matt

Your engine is 4g64.......
    2001 Galant ES I4
    Injen RD CAI
    Kamikaze Headers
    Brospeed Prosport Muffler
    Brembo X-drilled/Slotted Rotors
    Progress Springs
    KYB AGX Adjustables
    Racing X Headlights
    Smoked Tails
    Custom Grill
    Titanium Limo Tint
    MOMO Shift Knob
    Tenzo R Mean-6 18"
    JBL 600.1
    2 JL 12W3 D4 in topfire custom box

My ride: http://photos.yahoo.com/nrg_neo

galantrider

speedz body kit

they're pretty good, and not many people have that set of NMS speedz body kit. it's worth it. what kinda engine works do i have to do if i wanna get a turbo? or is it just easier to get the evo8's engine, i think it's 4g63t?
    i mean a turbo costs about 2gs, i can probably get a engine with that kinda money.

TGC Regular
    your forgetting how much its gona cost to get that evo motor put in there turbo would probably be the cheaper route to go or get a supercharger thats actually made for owr engine.
    - Atba

galantrider
    where can i get a turbo thats made for a 99 4cyl galant? and how much does it cost?

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galantrider)</div><div class='quotemain'>where can i get a turbo thats made for a 99 4cyl galant? and how much does it cost?</div>

Best thing for you to do, is check the parts list everything you need is on the part list... good job on the knockoff kit..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

galantrider
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kemist aka Shane)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galantrider)</div><div class='quotemain'>where can i get a turbo thats made for a 99 4cyl galant? and how much does it cost?</div>

Best thing for you to do, is check the parts list everything you need is on the part list... good job on the knockoff kit..</div>

thanx man, but what parts list are you talking about?