The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Am I worthy

Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
    armn_boricua

Am I worthy

For those of u (moderators+) who have dedicated themselves to this site and have started the galantcenter name i have a ?
    Am i worthy to bear thegalantcenter emblem on my car if so let me know what u think of my 8g, she still has some work to be dont but more pics will be posted.
    Let me know
    BORI-P

That is up to you if you want to bear the TGC name. I am unsticking this though. Don't see a reason to leave it a Sticky and moving it to the correct forum.

Jason

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

nice ride...love the 3rd light mod
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

nice car, but dont double post topics.....
    I dont need to post my mods, i know i got the hottest galant in tally, and thats all that matters to me! http://photos.yahoo.com/fsubk

Nice looking G. Hurry up and get a drop though.

Senior TGC Member
    Worthy? You gotta be kidding right Anyone is free to slap on a decal to promote our cause. Or some melodramatic movie line like that...nice ride
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Get a drop please..lol.. Hey if u wanna rep us, more power to ya bro.. do it up..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

TGC Regular
    nice 3rd light mod but like everyone said lower it down.
    - Atba

balln8g
    Rep TGC to the fullest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way:

What part of the valley do you live in? Those apts. look familiar. I live around 67th ave and Peoria.

manito - rep the site/club - let them peeps know where u come from and what we about, know what i mean!
    Semper Fi'

Infamous665
    i wanna rep TGC too. where do i get one of them?

armn_boricua

Droppong in progress

The drop is coming soon i was just learning more about the different springs and things that i would like to do to my ride. I want the look but i dont want to loose too much of the ride.
    But dont worry its on the way im ordering springs next week.
    I live up on indian school.

balln8g
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>I live up on indian school.</div> Del Mar Terrace?

armn_boricua
    Nope

coquibone14
    hey boricua...what part of puertorico you reppin too? im reppin cabo rojo (but live in miami :? )

Tiptronic
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'>Nice looking G. Hurry up and get a drop though.</div>

yeah bro, you gotta drop it!! looks smooth though!

armn_boricua
    Reppin San Juan in this biatch
    Springs are on the way already ordered
    Eibach Sportline.

Whats exactly is the 3rd light mod? I cant see it in the pics ( maybe because I dont know what it is) Yeah nice ride too. Slap some TGC logos on there (contact poloprincess, thats where I got mine) and rep the Galant to the fullest!! :!:
    YES I STILL HAVE MY GALANT!!