The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: need some help

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    driving my g-ride

need some help

i have a little over a grand to spend on the car. any suggestions on the best way to go. i got rims and a stereo. any and all help is greatly needed. i want to order today to get working on my baby soon. one more thing has anyone heard about any of the cat-back that where in the works

Galant01
    I got my cat-back custom made at a local shop. They did a great job. I love it. It cost me about $200. It would of been less but the piping gets a little wierd at the end. But it's still a better price than a brand name cat-back ($300-$400).

Also, are you looking to do performance now?

if u look on ebay. they have an axle back exhaust for the galant. uhm its with an obx muffler. its not mendrel bent pipe though so its not the best of the world. the only advanatage i see to this rather than a regular uni muff and a shop welding that bad boy in is that u can install it yourself at home and save a lil money on the install.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Galant_01
    [quote="Galant01"]quote]
    Damn I though that someone posted under my name for a moment! You are missing the key! An _ ! LOL

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>if u look on ebay. they have an axle back exhaust for the galant. uhm its with an obx muffler. its not mendrel bent pipe though so its not the best of the world. the only advanatage i see to this rather than a regular uni muff and a shop welding that bad boy in is that u can install it yourself at home and save a lil money on the install.</div>

yea and that only caost around like 150 bucks,,

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

driving my g-ride
    thanks for the help. dont got much out here in the middle of no where. this is the list so far. Weapon R Dragon intake,group buy on shocks, rear camber kit,coilovers,strut bar. got most of the bases covered need to get the rest done soon. they got a road race out here and i think the wife may go for it. maybe i will let her drive what dou you think? if any good buys out there let me know........peace