The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: interior ideas?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 39 of 39
    Experienced TGC Member fliegendaffe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    i like the gloss because it looks like i just put armoral on it.
    but it could potentially show the imperfections

Quote Originally Posted by fliegendaffe View Post
    but it could potentially show the imperfections
    that is true. but if you take your (you = me) time and prep everything right and follow the directions on the paint, it should be ok. took me almost 2 hours to paint that one door panel and trim pieces.

i am currently photoshoping a pic if the panel that i posted earlier. i am changing the cloth inserts color. im doing red, blue, white and black. ill post those as soon as i get them done.
    Last edited by Rusty; 02-03-2008 at 06:51 PM

ok, that took less time that i thought it would. first here is what it looks like now...

here is red and blue... it even shows the imperfections in the cloth. mind you my lines weren't perfect, but it gives a good idea...

now here is the black and white. im not really happy with the way they came out, but again it gives a decent idea.

I would like that white color if it was a little less white than that.

i have decided on blue. it keeps with the theme i was going for before, but looks better i think. i have also narrowed it down to three fabrics (shown below). what do y'all think?

I like the first or that third material. I prefer the vinyl though. (I think the first is vinyl at least :))

Quote Originally Posted by spardavr4 View Post
    I like the first or that third material. I prefer the vinyl though. (I think the first is vinyl at least :))
    first is vinyl. second and third are "carbon fiber"... im leaning more towards the first because it is easier to keep clean. but the other two are more durable... i dont know...

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    very nice choice with the blue, i liked your PS up there, id say so with the first one too but i do like the 3rd as well, its coming along well, i wish i could change the tan interior to all black and keep the blue that im working on. i think that would flow much better for my car. but yours is looking real good keep the good work up

do white vinyl

TGC Regular
    That white/black is sexy. Except for some reason the black looks REALLY shiny--maybe I should read to see if you mentiond anything about it =p
    'o4 Acura TL: Dynamic ;; AEM | P2R | Falken

Sound.Vision.Soul // Drive.Drift.Dream

I'ma have to go with the white on black theme, that's clean and classy. As a matter of fact, that would have been my scheme if I'da kept my G white... The door seems a lil bit too glossy imo but as long as you like it F*** me and everyone else 8)... Since you already have your mind set on blue.. i think #1 looks the best of the three.. just throwing ya some suggestions
    MARCH 2009 COTM
    fully interfaced with Xbox Media Center. learn more at www.xbmc.org[/b]

Ballin' on a budget

Quote Originally Posted by GUTTAZMITZ View Post
    I'ma have to go with the white on black theme, that's clean and classy. As a matter of fact, that would have been my scheme if I'da kept my G white... The door seems a lil bit too glossy imo but as long as you like it F*** me and everyone else 8)... Since you already have your mind set on blue.. i think #1 looks the best of the three.. just throwing ya some suggestions
    i like the white too, but im thinking of how hard it will be to keep clean, considering i work in a garage...

edit:: and they really arent that glossy. the camera just makes them look that way

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    i like the white too, but im thinking of how hard it will be to keep clean, considering i work in a garage...

edit:: and they really arent that glossy. the camera just makes them look that way
    use seram wrap. hahah.
    'o4 Acura TL: Dynamic ;; AEM | P2R | Falken

Sound.Vision.Soul // Drive.Drift.Dream

depends on the color of your car!

Quote Originally Posted by djflex167 View Post
    depends on the color of your car!
    the car is dover white. basically all of the colors i posted look good with it. i do plan on getting it painted after (if) i get a body kit, but i don't know what color yet, prolly white or black.

dirt will show up on blue too...

If I can find my camera cable, I'll take some pics of my black interior, see what you think about that...
    1997 Volvo 850 T5

so i finnaly made up my mind. i went with black vinyl. i have all of the door panels done, but i have to wait until tomorrow to put them in the car. all i have left for me to do is the head liner and the rear deck. the dash is gonna have to wait until this summer when i get a vacation, so i have a few days in a row to mess with it. but here is a pic of one of the doors not installed. ill get some more pics up after i get them in the car.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12