The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: would you buy this?

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

would you buy this?

i wanted this body kit ever since i saw it..... but i hear is a really pain the A$$ to install

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...4&category=6766
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'>ROD T
    Sgt/USMC</span>
    Highly motivated, truly dedicated, hard charging, professionally trained,</span>

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I know i sure would, all it is is the Initial V kit, which Cali just installed on his ride, and which LAZ has on his ride as well..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

GaLanT
    i just bought it for that price and i'm going to a bodyshop this week to get an estimate on the installation.. it's gonna be pricey, but if the bodykit looks this hot in my garage, imagine how hot it will be when it's on my car

yes, but it is going to cost you more than the remainder of your $1200 to get it installed, it will probably set you back $1500 depending on where you go, or who you know

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

as iz any other kit for the usdm galant................majority of the kits out there is specifically for the jdm galants, so you will have to slightly modify to make it fit!!!!!!!!!this means making a custm t-bar to fit the front bumper, and you will have gap issues w/ the headlight and bumper, unless you fiberglass, which will be more $$$ - 700 for the kti delivered to your door, then u got another $500 to work with, tha'll probably cover painting the whole kit, maybe less, but then u got installation, which you could wither just bolt'on and pay the least amount or make it fit nice n tight!!! all up to u - i say go for it, best kit out there right now, and the newest also...........!
    Semper Fi'

balln8g
    That's not a bad deal..............but if your gonna do it, do it right, otherwise put that $1200.00 into something else. just my $.02