The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How much does....

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    West LA, Cali by way of PG County, Maryland

How much does....

How much does that shifter cost that Grelaz has in his Galant it's like a Wood Grain and chrome one. And where can i get it?? I tried to pm him but i couldn't. Let me know

wood and chrome...off the top of my head, im thinking about the levoc shifter. try ebay or optatuo.com its somewhere like 70 dollars. uhm get the one for the nissan/toyota/mitsu. the honda/acura ones don't fit

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

West LA, Cali by way of PG County, Maryland
    Look at this guy Pinoy ask him anything he's like Radioshack you have questions he has answers!! LOL One problem that address doesn't work. Optatuo.com???

There's one thing that works better than Pinoy. It's the Search Engine. You'll find a lot more and not have to wait if you start using it. Also, it doesn't make spelling mistakes. The link is Optauto.com

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishboy55
    There's one thing that works better than Pinoy. It's the Search Engine. You'll find a lot more and not have to wait if you start using it. Also, it doesn't make spelling mistakes. The link is Optauto.com

Chip
    its quicker than me too. the only thing the search engine can do is guess. or think deeply. i haven't even seen the pic ur talking about but i know levoc makes one of the few wood grain and chrome shift knobs out there. o yea, its not gonna be a perfect match to stock either...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.