The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: where to get em

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    phizz2k

where to get em

Yo I think iam going to go with dropzone or ground control coils....Does anyone here know where would be the cheapest place to get one of these coils or where to get the kyb adjustable shocks for the low???

any info would be appreciated.......

Senior TGC Member
    Glad to help. TGC members get discounts if you shop at
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

phizz2k
    ohhh, ohhh, stop it, stop it, that was so funny with the line and everything
    its posts like this that keeps me coming back too tgc....

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    never heard of DropZone coilovers but our NopiStore has em for $423 not sure if thats with or w/o our discount. ill keep looking around...

what was that post all about Ralli?

a little off topic, but eBay GC coilovers for the 8g for only $200...sorry no 7g GCs on eBay at the time

Here are some DropZone coilovers on eBay going for $129.00
    7g for life!

Senior TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    what was that post all about Ralli?
    </div>

Doh I didn't see it till you mentioned it. I thought I had completed typing in my post before I clicked submit.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    :lauging: its ok Ralli, happens to the best of us
    7g for life!

Senior TGC Member
    Musta been distracted by the girl on my other browser that was open...er fully clothed, of course.