The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Foglights in lexan window

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    HiperSilver

Foglights in lexan window

I was sitting in the haircuttery place and starin outside at my car i got a pretty damn cool idea that i think would work, nicely. I was planning on taking the stock 97/98 foglights i bought and put them in the stock locations but cover it with a lexan or plexiglass window. If u dotn know what im talking about here is a picture. I will either take the lens off the stock ones, make a backing and a little clear housing, or i will buy cheap aftermarket ones and make a little backing and harness.

there not exactally the pictures i was hoping for but they give a basic idea, should be pretty straightforward.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar

Like this? I like that look myself but dont know how good it would lookw with the OEM fogs :?
    7g for life!

TGC Regular
    Thats hot!!
    Im Broke! Send Donations to "Brandon's Future Mods Fund"

IllestGalant
    thats phat, I'm gonna do that

HiperSilver
    i thought about doing it with oem and taking the lens off, but the inside is nasty, im gonna pick up some cheap ass oval foglights with CLEAR lens and try it, i mean if im correct i could use some sheet metal and make the backing, paint it black, then just bolt on the lexan window, thats basically it. ill have to ponder this one for a while, although for now factory foglights i bought will work..