The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2003 - Window motor replacement

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

2003 - Window motor replacement

Is this a fairly simple task? Could an amateur do this or is this a job for a pro?

My window fell into my door yesterday. I took of the paneling and looked down inside the window frame. The motor appears to have fallen apart. I can clearly see certain parts have broken and are not connected properly. I just called my dealership and they are telling me it will be $350 to fix. Seems like I can save a lot of money by doing this on my own. help?

thanks!

so I guess the first step is to make sure it's the motor and not the regulator.

speaking of windows my drivers window when i roll it down, if lookin from inside the car, the top left corner of the window slides forward like the front of the window near the mirror goes down faster then the rear.....any idea wut this problem could be? i removed the door panel and watched the window roll down, checked all bolts screws and everything and I am stuck and gave up bout 2 months ago...

^^i have a similar problem

on my passenger side windo when i rollit al the way up it seems to shift forward a bit more towards the the front of the glass causing a slight leak in near the pillar between the two doors. everytime i roll the window all the way up i have to pull it back a little so the glass is even

no idea what is going on

also, my rear passenger side window can roll down fine, but it can only go up using the drivers controls...ideas?