The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Spoilers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27
    HiperSilver
    measure it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HiperSilver)</div><div class='quotemain'>measure it Â*:)</div>

Im too lazy. Actually I wouldnt know where to measure it. Just the trunk lid? or the whole back?
    YES I STILL HAVE MY GALANT!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MidnightES)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HiperSilver)</div><div class='quotemain'>measure it Â*:)</div>

Im too lazy. Actually I wouldnt know where to measure it. Just the trunk lid? or the whole back?</div>

it depends how u want it. if u want the sides to be flush with the trunk lid, measure the lid. if u want it to be flush with the sides fo the car, measure the sides...the measurement is is most likely from one end of the spoiler to the other...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

I want it to be flushed with the body. Should I put two sticks at the sides and measure like that?
    YES I STILL HAVE MY GALANT!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MidnightES)</div><div class='quotemain'>I want it to be flushed with the body. Should I put two sticks at the sides and measure like that?</div>

not really. ur measurement doesn't have to be accurate. the spoiler doesn't come in custom lengths so i don't see why u should get a custom measurement

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

personally, i think all wings look like ass.

To me, theyre just tacky rice.

Smooth lines are MUCH nicer.

BEAST
    You spoiler looks tight Eric. Nice job.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12