The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Color question

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    xSILENTx

Color question

I got a gold galant but i wanna get rid of just a solid gold color and was wondering what anyone thinks of a good color to add to it ..or should i leave it solid gold.

Re: Color question

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xSILENTx)</div><div class='quotemain'>solid gold </div>

Whoa :shock: soild gold!!! Why would you want to change it??j/k IMO I would leave it. Are you talking about a two tone or full body repainting? if its full body and I had the money I would go with silver.
    YES I STILL HAVE MY GALANT!!

xSILENTx
    a two tone i dont have the cash for a full paint job

I dont know how a two tone would look on it. While were talking about paint when a shop paints a car do hey prep the car like get rid of dents?
    YES I STILL HAVE MY GALANT!!

BEAST
    Yea if you pay them too.

BEAST
    I was looking to get my car fully painted. I don't know what color to paint it though. I definatly want to paint it blue. Probably a dark blue. I really like DJPlays color. It is definatly phat. I am looking for a color similar, of course I wouldn't get the same color. Can you put a pearl clear coat over dark colors?

paint

I was thinking of repainting my car too, silver. But i think plans mite change b/c i heard it cost around $2 g plus.
    Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600

IMJSAMN
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>I was thinking of repainting my car too, silver. But i think plans mite change b/c i heard it cost around $2 g plus.</div>
    I hope that is silver pearl paint you are talking about. Cause I've got a few estimates and they range from $950 to $1100 and my girls got dings and dents all over, like she has achne. I think you better go get some estimates and look at examples of their work.

color

Yea it is i havent looked around yet but as soon as i do ill start posting quotes. yea mine has i bunch of dents and scratches. Pebbles and rocks took the word "bumper" literally thats all they bump into my bumper and hood, i have these little dots on it.
    Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600