The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New 02-03 custom Grill... U like?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 40 of 40
    Ew chrome mesh. Every time I see that I think cheese grater, which is nice if you are going for that Mickey Mouse look.

Quote Originally Posted by Koncept View Post
    Ew chrome mesh. Every time I see that I think cheese grater, which is nice if you are going for that Mickey Mouse look.
    If you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all.

^ I think he was refering to the other pic

Got the grill in today and looks good, I dropped it along with the car at the paint shop this afternoon, will post pics once I get hwe back. The only thing with the grille is the mounting tabs do not have an opening for the clips. So I am going to use bolts with nuts. I test fitted it and It fits like a charm, just wish the clips would pop right in, but it is the excat look i am going for.

Quote Originally Posted by guynlidia2006 View Post
    If you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all.
    I was speaking of metal mesh in general, regardless of what car it's on. I'll state my opinion if I feel like it, if you think it's mean (don't read it). Honestly, I'm just trying to provide feedback. If someone is on the fence about something, they want to hear both good and bad feedback. At least, I would.

i asgee to a point , most people do not tastefully use mesh and alot of the time the use chicken wire or gutter mesh

I ordered the mesh grille cover off of ebay. The only thing I don't like is that the edge of the mesh is pretty sharp and can cut you and scratch your plastic.
    Last edited by Blackmm; 04-07-2008 at 05:53 PM
    sig too big

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    its nice, how would it look all blacked out tho? possibility? or are you going in another direction with your car taht the silver and black is good?

im thinking of making my own custon 99 grill if i get a chance or the tools

going for chrome and black , hopefully the grille is done being painted tommorow so i can put it on

ehat do u uys think?

wow alot better then what the other guy posted. i LOVE how its set back. i hated the 02-03 front until now. thats a sweet mod rite there

I am really happy with how it loks,i hvea matching gril nsert to put on the bottom openig too, ust waitig littlebefore ido,ijust hadthe ca paint and wannamake sr thepaintis fuly cured to lessen the canceeeeeeof it gttingscratchd

damn wirless keyboard,makes me missleters

i think that would look awesome, good job on your customizing so far

im about to post pics of what i tackled today

Cant Wait To See

are you planning to put mesh in the bumper?

Yep, I Have It Precut And Fitted... Will Put This Weenend

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12