The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stock Calipers on Brembo Rotors..

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    Galant Ryder

Stock Calipers on Brembo Rotors..

will stock calipers on Brembo rotors be fine? will i have a lill difference in stopping or since its the same calipers the stopping power will be the same? i also ordered the AXXIS ceramic pads. they told me the master metal pads wont work that well in NYC since its cold here

you shouldn't have problems if the blanks are an oem replacement. if the rotors are bigger or something u might run into problems.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Galant Ryder
    From the group buy for the Brembo rotors arent they direct replacements?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Galant Ryder)</div><div class='quotemain'>From the group buy for the Brembo rotors arent they direct replacements?</div>

they are...unless u specified something else

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

IllestGalant
    why, who makes calipers, not brembo. No six piston calipers with larger cross drilled slotted rotors and steel braided hoses!!! This is because they don't want to make any money. sure shitstangs have full brembo kits :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

GalantSpeed
    Your stock calipers will fit on the Brembo rotors, I have Brembo on my car w/ stock calipers and have also put the on a 95 eclipse and they go on with no problem.