The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: dual exhaust

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

dual exhaust

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33700

I ordered two of these.. one for each side and they are going to do the job this weekend hopefully. 100 for each muffler shipped to my door and 90 for the work. i am wanting to hear how these mufflers sound! but i also have to work on da back bumpa by making another cut on our right side..... but ill keep yall updated wit it.. ill get pics of it when it gets done. But now i know i dont have to worry bout havin one just for looks and the other one workin... now both of em gone work
    Diego

sweet,, cant wait till it done,, i think u are the only mem with dual exhust,, i think,,

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

well actually i know dat kwiksix has it or has it.. b/c he was changin his pipes for his turbo.. so thanks to this help i kept watntin to see if i could do it. n now its possible! so yea.. thanks kwiksix
    Diego

i got my 2nd exhaust on thurs but da people are so stupid dat they sent the wrong one! so dat delayed the work till like wend or next weekend. But today i did the hole on the bumper and it came out PROFESIOALLY! i was like damn i got a good career... but o well just wanted yall to konw dat!
    Diego