The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: need help...cant get

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

need help...cant get

hey guys i got a stock front bumper replace ment cuz my old one waas pretty messed up....i took it off fine no problems...the right side went on fine...but the left side i cant seem to put the bolt that goes right under the corner of the headlight ...it hangin a il bit on that side cuz of the missin bolt. any one know an easy way 2 get to that bolt.

i usually just peel back the fender liner and try to get it from there.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

^ yup same thing i do also get a socket wrench with a huge extension and put the bolt in thier, peel the fender liner back so u can see the hole and screw it in, i hate that bolt myself takes like 10 mins
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

how do u peel it back????/...i tried takin the wheel off but my grubby hand still couldnt get in there :( ..

there are bolts that hold it down.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

ooo ok thanks 4 da hlep ima try that tomorrow cuz its already dark outside...real qucik tho.ho do i get a TGC decal? :)

you can pm vegasmatt as well. he has some decals for sale. here's the post
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...hlight=sticker
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

ya peel the fender lining away and you can actually still get to it with the wheel still on. you just need a 12" extension

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.