The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Broke the car! My Poor car!

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    Galant_01

Broke the car! My Poor car!

Man the brakes on our cars have caused me so much trouble! Of course they were screaching again! So I got new pads again because I did not want to take the whole thing apart again just to find out that I need new pads and have to put it all back together then go get pads and taking it apart again! But anyway Discount Tire must have "Cross" thread my wheel lugs because as I was trying to take the front wheels off 4 of the lug bolt completely broke off! I was like WTF! So my car is immobilized and I am driving my 16 year old Bros 1997 Saturn SL2! What a piece, even though driving a stick shift is fun! LOL

But luckily I figured out how to take the damn lugs completely off and now I have to find new lug bolts and matching lugs for the Premium Package wheels! Anyone know a cheap way to do this. Probably the dealer who will take me to the cleaners for the damn things!

try taking it to discount tire and get them to pay for it...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    yeah, discount tire fucked u up. they're really anal and stingy about fixing their own problems, but its not your fault.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

The mechanic down the street cross threaded one of mine and I broke it the same way. Took it back and they ordered the replacement and installed it no problem. But yea, the dealer is the only place, and make sure they get the right ones. I had the GTZ wheels and they sent the short chrome lugnut instead of the long one.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Galant_01
    I got it fixed and even got the brakes fixed too! Even though Mitsu got $40.00 for 5 of the bolts and lugs! Damn dealers!

I also saw my now newest dream car! The dealer had an Evo! A silver one with black interior, Racaro Buckets, Enkei 18 inch Rims, and the rear 1/2 Carbon Fiber spoiler! The door sticker said $31,000! But said "NOT FOR SALE!" talk to salesman for more info! It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! I need one! I want one! My wife said no... We have to get a new Endevour SUV because we are having kids! DAMN!