The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 18's?

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

18's?

Hey guys, I searched around and couldn't specifically find a pic. Im looking for a pic of an 8g, stock suspension on 18's. I found a decent deal on the wheels and I would like to see what they'd look like without a drop. I know I know, go with a drop, and I plan to when I get my summer bonus, but like I said if anyone could post a pic of the car with the 18s minus a drop I'd appreciate it. The tire size would help to. Thanks again everyone.

2nerGalant03
    Here is my 8G on 18s with 225/40 R18 stock as of right now. Hope it helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images

that is about what im looking for i suppose. no rubbing? the rear wheels sit nice with that wheel, front is a bit more room than I'd like but like I said suspension in a few months

2nerGalant03
    I prefer a level look so I would keep it the same but drop it about 1 1/2" or 2". Plus I dont like have two different sets of wheels.

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    go to ur suspension setup n click on the last page i just did my drop on 18 with pics there
    03 I4

stay as close to the following size as possible and you will have no clearance problems from stock height to 3.0" dropped.

18x7.5 +45mm w/ 225/40r18.

thats me right now..i was thinkin of puttin 20's but i just wasn't sure if it would rub...that wheel gap is gonna be gone in the summer haha

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    stay as close to the following size as possible and you will have no clearance problems from stock height to 3.0" dropped.

18x7.5 +45mm w/ 225/40r18.
    i believe it was this man's advice that i took and those dimensions are perfect