The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ok....Guys... Does this fit? 2 piston caliper...help me out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 40

Ok....Guys... Does this fit? 2 piston caliper...help me out

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Parts...3756.m14.l1318

I am looking to upgrade to the 2 piston caliper, would this fit my 02 galant v6? It says up to 01 on the auction... anyone know? Thanks...
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

also i have abs
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

ok i searched but i couldnt find... i looked thru the first couple of pages not all.. but i wanna upgrade to the power slot big brake kit that uses the stock calibers, then switch to either the evo brembos or some other 2 pistion caliber. So which ones fit? I have a 02 galant v6... thats guys for the help...
    Last edited by guynlidia2006; 07-08-2008 at 10:37 PM
    Mods:

i dont know about the v6 but i know that they fit the i4 cuz thats the one that im puttin on my car, hopefully someone can chime in and help u better than i do
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    Are these some new style upgrades? reason I ask is that I have never heard of pistion caliber, unless you speaking french and then it's ok.
    how about brembros

u know a caliper with 2 pistons instead of 1...
    Last edited by VegasMatt; 07-08-2008 at 10:50 PM
    Mods:

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar

Ray is being an a$$ as he usually is to all the new members who don't spell right
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Yes me ass, you caliber.. and Im not an ass to all new members. People miss spell ones twice but he just thinks they are spelled calibers and pistions.

those may fit
    but this is the best kit for you, they're all 2 pistion calibers brembros :
    Last edited by rez887; 07-08-2008 at 11:48 PM

^^^^^lmao...and you call me an ass.

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rez887 View Post
    those may fit
    but this is the best kit for you, they're all 2 pistion calibers brembros :
    man those are horrible I saw some guy with 350z with a set of those covers : /!

Quote Originally Posted by 02redgalant View Post
    man those are horrible I saw some guy with 350z with a set of those covers : /!
    Yes they are but they're good for someone who removed the lenses from projector and put the lens infront of the reflector in the stock headlight and say I have projector headlights!

lol this thread is fucked up lol
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Thread title needs to change into

"8G Stupid Mod Theory #4 (Budget caliper upgrades)"

so i take it no one is going to be helpfull... Its ok...
    Mods:

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guynlidia2006 View Post
    what you need is 99 galant v6 front calipers or 00 eclipse gt calipers those will bolt on no problems...I have 99's on my 02 4 cyl

Quote Originally Posted by guynlidia2006 View Post
    Oh nooooes, we can be helpful lol. Seriously, a little research and you could have found the answer. Yes, those should work.

Quote Originally Posted by 02redgalant View Post
    what you need is 99 galant v6 front calipers or 00 eclipse gt calipers those will bolt on no problems...I have 99's on my 02 4 cyl
    Thank you... I was about to give up on the fourm... I am thinking about doing that and going with the power slot big brake kit... I think it would be pointless to do that with the stock calipers. Now which do you think is better, the 00 3g gt ones or the evo ones... do you think there is a big difference?
    Mods:

ok, so it would have to be from a v6 3g? since my galant is a v6?
    Mods:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast