The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: visracing.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27
    i think they suck. i bought a vis kit its still in my basement never used it, because fiberglass is not good for a daily driver. They chip easy from rock stones
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

well i got the kit in and it looks lke drones galant. It was packaged pretty well it came in a box big enough for the kit and a spoiler plus I put my other kit in there and it almost fits. There is one 1/4 inch small crack but can be easily fixed. I ended up ordering the kit from another website because it was cheeper .
    Lamar Gilmore

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    called vis they said that the vr4 bumber fits perfectly with usds headlights
    03 I4

any links to the cheaper website?

My kit is from vis. It fit fairly well on the front, just a small space under one headlight, and it sticks out more on driver side than passenger side. The sides fit well. It's the rear I had trouble with. There was no way it was going to fit right except molding it, so that's what I did, and now it looks great.

VIS did tell me that the kit was USDM though, and it's not. I have the space between headlights and grill opening. Also, I don't have my crash bar on bc there was no way it would fit inside the bumper.

There were barely a couple of tiny cracks on the rear bumper when I recieved it, other than that it was in great shape.

Just my 2 cents about VIS stuff.
    })({ Heather })({

- "If you never take risks, you'll have a wasted soul."

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    I guess they said it fits perfectly with usdm meaning they do not get in the way.

this where i got the kit from
    http://www.bodykits.com/store/_searc...age=1&q=galant
    I had them price match vis and i got a shipping discount also I got a GTR wing
    Now they took the pictures off the website now
    Lamar Gilmore

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12