The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: what body kit to get?

Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

what body kit to get?

well guys im thinkin bout buyin my body kit soon but cant decide between those two body kits on the poll.. common and help me out to see which one looks nicer.. pics of my car nhow are at http://photos.yahoo.com/galantv600 thanks

oh and i dont know if there is a diference tween the vis body kit or the erebuni 113.. if there is please let me know... thanks
    Diego

umm i like shogun,, i never liked the other one,,

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

TGC Regular
    im going with the initial myself but i think the shogun looks realy clean if installed nicely.
    - Atba

I like the initial V, it is one hott kit.

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

GaLanT
    The Initial V is a hot kit but is a bitch to put on. One bodyshop quoted me 3 grand to put it on. I'm going to another bodyshop first thing tomarrow morning.. wish me luck

ewgiii
    i like the initial V, but i wouldn't buy it cuz its a pain in the ass to intall.

Censee
    i would say the initial v bumper with the shogun sides an rear(or any other rear)....really not to fond of the initial v side skirts and rear......i plan on getting that combo hen i get enough money.....to change up my kit.

TGC Regular
    ya im gona be ordering my initial kit prolly next week but i realy need to see better pics of the side skirts i dont realy like them from what ive seen i might get the shogun sides instead...
    - Atba

GaLanT
    I'm selling my kit.. too much work.

Something to think about

It's a Beautiful thing.
    Who's Car is that anyways?
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Laz are you regretting changing your kit?????????

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

Yeah I actually am kinda. alot of people are getting the INitial V so I may swap back to my Shogun. I don't know yet though I may just get both painted then swap from show to show
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

GaLanT
    hey laz.. if you wanna get rid of any of your kits and they are already painted and fitted, i'll buy em off of you. I WANT a bodykit but the guys around here don't want a big project right now.

my final plan is
    1)Front bumper - shogun style 651
    2)Side skirts - either style 651 or 113... i think ima go wit 113
    3)Back Bumper - shogun style 113

what yall think? n puttin my evo hood cf of course.... n evo spoiler... damn i need money :cry:
    who doesnt!?!?!
    Diego

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lazarus)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah I actually am kinda. alot of people are getting the INitial V so I may swap back to my Shogun. I don't know yet though I may just get both painted then swap from show to show</div>

HAHA, well you always said you would get me into a kit, sell me your front end..lol...
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lazarus)</div><div class='quotemain'>Something to think about

It's a Beautiful thing.
    Who's Car is that anyways?</div>

I AM KINDA IN THE SAME SITUATION AS THE GUY WHO IS DOING THIS POLL. I REALLY LIKED THE ERUBUNI STYLE 113 AND WAS GOING TO GO WITH THAT ONE, BUT NOW I HEAR THIS TALK ABOUT THE INITIAL V. WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS, IS THAT BLUE ONE ABOVE THE INITIAL V? CAUSE IF IT IS, THEN I NEED TO RETHINK MY CHOICE FOR A BODY KIT.

SO IF SOMEONE COULD PLEASE SHOW ME THE INITIAL V KIT AND TELL ME WHAT THE ONE ABOVE IS, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

(SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS, ITS WHAT I HAVE TO USE AT WORK AND THEN I FORGET TO TURN THEM OFF)

...U N D E A D...

NO the blue one is the Shogun Kit Mine from like a Year Ago This is my initial V

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/cameronmp/vwp?....view=t&.hires=t

This is how it's going to look more or less if you don't spring the loot for the JDM Headlights
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

aye laz - what all did u have to do to fit that initial v on there!!! - i though it was just bolt on like the shogun adn then u go that headlight gap!! is it not, yo? - i know u need to either make a custom t-bar or shave or cut down the current t-bar to make the shogun fit, but don't u do the same!! i mean shit that one member up there said they quoted him 3gs to fit the inital v kit on - -wtf!

let me know, cuz i know u put yours on - one

i aint even gonna ask u bout your shogun bumper - lol - mf
    Semper Fi'

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lazarus)</div><div class='quotemain'>NO the blue one is the Shogun Kit Mine from like a Year Ago This is my initial V

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/cameronmp/vwp?....view=t&.hires=t

This is how it's going to look more or less if you don't spring the loot for the JDM Headlights</div>
    hey, i know what the blue one is now, but it said that there was an error when i tried to look at the link to the picture. i dont know if its just me, but if you want, you can email them to me as well at:

[email protected]

thanks. (no caps!)

...U N D E A D...