The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rear Window Brake Light

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    West LA, Cali by way of PG County, Maryland

Rear Window Brake Light

Does anyone's rear window brake light go out sometimes and just come back on?? Cause in my car the brake light in the window works when it wants and i wanted to know if anyone else had the same problem and what's the solution??

check if the socket's contacts are making good connection w/ the bulb...

i also see u have subs and stuffi n the back. uhm check the wiring for the brake light. make sure that its all good not getting pinched, frayed or anything like that. o yea, how'd u figure that one out? the brake lights are the hardest to see if they are dead or not. its on the back and esp the 3rd brake light since that only goes on when u press on the brake...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

I found out because someone told me and you can see at night if it lights up because you can see the reflection on the window. That little white box that is in top of the trunk fell down but it still works sometimes. I'll see what's going on.

that lil white box, im guessing thats the cover for the trunk light. but yea with that said check out the wires, especially the ground wire. its probably loose. my friend spent about 10 dollars on trunk light bulbs cuz his wouldn't work. and when he got me to take a look at it, i saw the ground wasn't connected and within 5 seconds, his trunk light was back on

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Aiight man thank's alot i'll check that out.