The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: phat front bumper

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    99GalantOn18s

phat front bumper

wussup? i was plannin on gettin a jt auto style body kit but now I dont think i will... i was lookin for a front bumper but no side skirts or back bumper... does anyone have any links to where u can find some front bumpers... i've seen a few but i think alot of them r too low to the ground to just change the front... i like the super vr-4... it has a big gap on for the rediator... if anyone knows where i may get that front bumper leave a post...

99GalantOn18s

...damn

damn i take it none of u ppl know where i can find a cheap like $200-$300 front bumper for a 99 galant?

Some options are kits from Erebuni or VIS.
    Love,
    Matt

TGC Regular
    like matt said check with erebuni i dont know what the price for just the fronts gona be should be somewhere around the price your lookin for.
    - Atba

Re: ...damn

Quote Originally Posted by 99GalantOn18s
    damn i take it none of u ppl know where i can find a cheap like $200-$300 front bumper for a 99 galant?
    you will not get a JDM VR4 bumper (i'm assuming your talking about the '98+ version) for less than $1000.00 unless you are living in a country where it is OEM.

yea to piggyback on what reelax says, ur not gonna get that jdm bumper unless its either damaged, stolen or a bootleg of the real thing. getting it here is the hardest part and will cost you alot to ship here. there are bootleg copies out there, but they aren't the authentic.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

hey galant on 18z if u just want the singal front bumber go to NOPI.com and they sell sin gal bumpers,sides and all so you'll find it thier
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    ALSO TRY www.sarona.com pretty nice looking front bumpers.

...U N D E A D...