The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Which rimz should i get?

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    jmoney37

Which rimz should i get?

Hey all just wanted to get your opinion on which rimz i should get and in what color. I have a 01 white ES with pitch black tinted windows. These are the options i'm considering:

these in 18's hyperblack or the black that its shown in
    http://www.arospeedwheels.com/largeimages/...arge_crazy8.jpg

or

these in 19's http://www.arospeedwheels.com/largeimages/...rge_RSGT_gm.jpg

Or if you guys have another wheel u'd recommend pm with what it looks like. O and by the way i'm also considering 18 inch chromes as well so feel free to recommend those too. THanx

p.s. if somebody has photoshop and can
    photoshop these on a white galant and email
    it to me it would be greatly appreciated.

Alister_McRae
    I personally like the RSGT's alot better than the other one's, the RSGT's wouldn't look to bad on my car.

Quote Originally Posted by Alister_McRae
    I personally like the RSGT's alot better than the other one's, the RSGT's wouldn't look to bad on my car.
    Igotta agree
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Faction
    i like Enkei RS5, in 16inch form

TGC Regular
    the rsgt's would look preety sweet on a white car.
    - Atba

jmoney37

rsgt

does anyone own or know of a galant on some rsgt in hyperblack? Or can someone photoshop it for me please.

I can't find the big pics of his ride with the RSGT's, but here is designmanfx's avitar. He has the RSGT's in 19" and his Galant is custom painted a charcoal gray. He has had a few sets of 19's. The only big pics I can find of his ride right now are with the 19" Axis Neo's and 19" Konig Verdicts. I haven't heard from him in a while, but last I did, his car was stolen.

jmoney37

silver or black

should i get the black or the silver? Considering that i have a white car with dark tints

Infamous665
    hey jmoney im thinkin bout gettin them RSGT's in 18" black too. My whip is gold wit black tints and a black grill, so i think black rims would go on my car. Go to this websitehttp://www.autowaretech.net/swonline/tires_np_low.htm i dont know if they got those rims from aerospeed but. its a good way to see rims on your whip b4 u buy em'.

The RSGTs are sweet. I've never been a fan of a wheel with a bunch of spokes, looks too "busy".