The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8g 5spd newly modded 56k beware

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 50
    yea clean image is my crew

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    I'm actually impressed, it looks good. Everything is done with taste, Bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    why would he have to take the stickers off? you dont have to be sponsored to have a manufacturer sticker on your car.

I have a tein sticker, doesnt mean I'm sponsored by Tein. and who knows, maybe clean image is his crew.
    imo it would make it look a lil cleaner

man love the wheels whats the measurments on them? and your trunk actual closes with that lil hole space for the arms?

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Good work, the stickers are on there probably cuz he's at a car show. he probably removes them when its all over. Time to do a brake conversion. not feeling the painted drums in the back. and if no mods are needed, switch to jdm headlights. nice work bro.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

that looks amazing. Great job. Definitely looking forward to more pics
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    looks real clean congrads
    03 I4

You're probably the first owner with a CF oem hood that actualy make the overall car look good. 8)

No complaints. Car is badd ass man. Good work

2001 5 speed 4g64T

very good execution.

i would suggest clearing your corners, getting rear calipers, and changing the sideskirts to something more simple, like the old style vr4 skirts.

im actually lookin for exactly wat u have for next show season "qnz" where can i find those sides and front bumper

Rear disc swap and you're good to go.....

Car is sold, no more G.... Moved on to something a big more sporty.... lol

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    i think the cyber two front would look better, but i still like the way you have the cyber 1, trunk is nice but id rather have them a bit deeper into the trunk instead of ontop like that, sick car overall.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    How did all of you miss the factory 3gay shiftknob?!?!?!?

In all honesty, your car is really nice, Its well thought out and executed. Like everyone has said, definetly do the rear disc swap, maybe do the PowerSlot big rotor kit, it will help fill out those wheels better. If you dont already have a short shifter, get one, they are cheap, and mine came with a free polished shift knob.

Do you know if that seibon hood had to be modified in any way when it was installed? It seems to fit REALLY well, not like most the others floating around.

I love the fiberglass dash too

Did you do it yourself? If now, who did it? They do good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Also, how is the glare from that dash when driving? It seems to be shinning like a mofo, better drive with sunglasses.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Looks good imo.

i did all the work my self form exterior paint to the tranny swap to my leather seats and i made the box from scratch..the car used to be silver i changed pretty much everything haha u like how i got the stock 3g shift boot to fit with no mods? lol
    and no the glare isnt that bad...mind u the car used to be silver with a grey interior i have pics on my myspace www.myspace.com/tonio2

o yea the seibon hood did not fit AT ALL!! i had to cut notches everywhere it hit the strut towers on both sides and my radiator cap i cut it out and patched it with fiberglass smoothed it out with bondo and semi gloss blacked it too match now u can never tell but i called seibon and bitched them out and they gave me a credit i would suggest not buyin their hood,,, unless they fixed the problem

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    i like how if this car wasent completely done yet ie multi colored parts ect ppl would be flaming on him..

please remove stickers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast