The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ultra white turn signals at last!!!!

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
    mbssbm

Ultra white turn signals at last!!!!

I finally got my Ultra white turn signals in yesterday. They're awesome. I hear some people on hear talk about how on their ultra whites, they couldn't see a difference in the light and the blinker, well there is a big difference on these. And yes they are actually white instead of that nasty yellow. So know i don't have to worry about the cops trying to pull me over for blue bulbs although they didn't seem to mind anyways. I'll try to borrow a camera and get some pics up, If your interested in getting some let me know and i'll hook you up.

Supernova
    Where did you get them and how much did you pay for them?

mbssbm
    i purchased them through my own company, and they were only $9.99 and after shipping they were like $14.50

u got a brand or model name for the bulbs? just asking, i dunno. u might say they're ultra white but they could be the same thinthat some people have already

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Jeff
    I'm glad they are working out for you. Did you have to mess the the conductors on the bulbs, or was it an easy push and twist install? If they do work like you say, I might have to order some.

GFORCE99
    hey let my know the info because I want to get some, the orange ones are old now.
    Thanks.

mbssbm
    Sorry it tok so long to respond but here's the info on the bulbs:

They are A1 Supermax Xenon's, obviously 1157's, and the conductors fir perfect, just push and twist. Matter of fact I got them in the mail one day when i was running late for work, but i decided to be a little later and go ahead and put them in. Less than two mins!

Tiptronic
    i've never heard of those. are they locally made or what. maybe yopu can start a group buy for them or something

mbssbm
    no they are not locally made, I guess maybe A1 just seems to be popular in this area. If you guys are interested in a group buy holler at me and let me know and i'll start one

Tiptronic
    shoot some pics with the headlights on so we can see how close they match the corners. that will get the ball rolling im sure

Aztec
    what color is the glass of th bulb?

mbssbm
    the glass of the bulb is an anodized blue look, it looks pretty sweet.

i'm still working on getting some pics up, i'm trying to borrow someone digital camera.

Modified GTZ
    I am most definetly interested, i have gone through like 3 different types of "super whites" and have been pulled over and shit cause they look really bue. just let me know where to send a check. thanks man

Infamous665

Want more info on them lights, Mbssbm

Mbssbm, where exactly did u get them lights from? I just joined and saw what u said bout them. how can i get some. hook me up.

mbssbm
    ok, these seem to get quite a response. I going to borrow someone's digital camera,post the pics, and start a group buy. I should have this done by the end of the week.

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    damn it, how come these topics just drop off? its like watching tv and they get to something really suspensful and then they say, "tune in to next weeks show..." did a group buy start or what? :scary:

i would really, really, really, like to get these!!!

HOOK ME UP!!!

...U N D E A D...

i also may be interested....and is there a fine or anything for blue looking bulbs...im a lil paranoid about mine
    -Travis

My Car

i also may be interested....and is there a fine or anything for blue looking bulbs...im a lil paranoid about mine
    -Travis

My Car

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(extremsprt86)</div><div class='quotemain'>i also may be interested....and is there a fine or anything for blue looking bulbs...im a lil paranoid about mine</div>

yes there is a fine if they are blue, but he said that they were not blue at all, so you will be okay if this guy can hook us up.

...U N D E A D...

I smell group buy...
    Ya im interested in gettin these too!! Let us know.
    2001 Galant I4 Dover Pearl

Mods:
    Injen CAI
    GC Coilovers
    18x8.5 ADR M-Classics
    225/40HR Kumho Ectsa Supra's
    Nokya H4 Headlights
    Clear Corners
    Reverse Indiglo Guages

Soon to Come...
    Apexi N-1 Exhaust
    x2 JL Audio W6 Subs